Men of MAM are on Rebel.

kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
MAM is totally a woman oriented serial...and all men shown earlier not to be involving in homely matter 😡 😡 😡 But now the story line is changing... earlier Raghav had supported Charni and now Shivam is doing the same 👏 👏 👏 Now it's interesting to see futher whether the men are able to change the concept... As Shantiya is a shown as dictator, blindly torturing her bahu... and supporting her daughter financialy will change now for the sake of new beginning??... CV had presented a orthodox family ruled by Madam Shanti... her greedy daughter Sarla always want money... and struggling couple Raghav and Khusia for the betterment of family... always obeying Shantiya 😉 I liked the concept... and so acting of Shantiya, Raghav and Khusia ...as these three are heart of the whole story for me... Shivam-Riya were not that good but all other characters have also supported MAM concepts . I don't want that MAM to end... and wish that it should get an extension... so that men of MAM are also shown to be rebeling and responsible 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad, at least in the ending of this show, they are showing man actually speak for the right,
in which family, all decisions are taken by a grand mother, including kids marriage, grand kids marriage, what is father role in it? only come home, eat well, be served well by your wife and daughters give money and work. sorry to say but this is not father duties. he did not complete his duties. sometimes his kids were married in wrong house, who's decisions were those? 

many things happened such as

riya and amit so called marriage, raghav was not involve, untill last minute he took decision and married shivam with riya , Amir n rani marriage. (at least he did)

in preeti's case, again he was silent, why mohit was rejected, i still don't get it, preeit is not strong person, when her lover needed her to be holding his hand, she was fearing everyone , now she is like using knife to cut them all, i think that time when she was in love, her papa should have stood by her side and let her marry with mohit, i still don't like her jodi with her husband because, where the hell is love in this relation, she is in it because she has no choice, and and and he is rich so why not. 

many other examples where shivam wanted to fight against but was shut down by his papa, many times he wanted to share his opinion, every one shut his mouth, he wanted to do something and now doing something else. amit in other case, does what he wants. was doing many bad things still was considered best grand son, why so?

so at least eventually thingd are getting better

i just want them to bring sarla for 1 or 2 episodes, so her truths also come out, how she was bad and doing bad things.. seems like she left and all her crimes are vanished after her. 

savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sarla not getting punishment is very frustrating for viewers. In most of Indian stories the evil people may rule for sometime but at the end good wins over evil.now we have Preeti doing bad but not being punished.Anyway now Raghav gets more dialogues .previously he used to say Mai thak Gaya chai kamre mein bijwado.
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like the new concept too wish show won't end its too entertaining
What I see its women who make women life miserable
All the men are supportive 
The show is ending but without exposing Darla, Pari, Amit and now Priti...these characters needed to be exposed and Shanti Devi n Kushia get to know how low their family women were  
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: savebookworm

Sarla not getting punishment is very frustrating for viewers. In most of Indian stories the evil people may rule for sometime but at the end good wins over evil.now we have Preeti doing bad but not being punished.Anyway now Raghav gets more dialogues .previously he used to say Mai thak Gaya chai kamre mein bijwado.

hahahah, maybe the so called chai is very tasty and easy work to do instead of some acting to do.
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raadhni

The show is ending but without exposing Darla, Pari, Amit and now Priti...these characters needed to be exposed and Shanti Devi n Kushia get to know how low their family women were  

kushiya is stupid herself, she been not fair too. 
savebookworm thumbnail
Don't forget to add dadi to the list of BAD people she helped in tying up Riyas dad terrorised Riya made every one go against Riya by telling Riya Shivam will get treatment only if Riya says before'everyone that she does not want to live with kga handicapped shiva. What Raghav knows about bad deeds of his mother and sister is miniscule compared to what bad deeds they really have done.
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How much more arti is going to put up with this taunt of being characterless isn't she living there for long now
Kusia and ammaji all the women actually belie it and this chandu he's so nasty
Why do I feel shivam is chandus target he wants charni at any cost
Getting fed up now
savebookworm thumbnail
As soon as he said janleva hamla I understood Chandru intends to harm Shivam.Hope Arti stops crying and she herself punishes Chandru.After all if she is bold to talk to Shivam about him accepting his child why not talk back to  all who are tormenting her