Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sakthi dont have even a 1% leadership qualities total waste...just trying to protect gay3 and unable to accept oviya popularity
ShanC thumbnail
For me Ganesh is the best leader among the four leaders
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can see Aarav is beginning to see the evil from good.. He knows for sure that Julie is pure evil..
Namitha is now showing her true self as she promised.. Gayathri ah pathi also he will soon understand..
ShanC thumbnail
Everything started from the point when kabadi player said oviya having great support outside..

Gayathiri, namita, sakthi were unable to accept that and julie cant tolerate that.. so she triggering everyone
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have this theory that Julie is secretly doing wrong stuffs to create bad image about others..
Namitha admitted it was her apple.. but enakku pakshi solludhu it was thandirama done by julie to get namitha evicted.. v v v keezhthanamaana behavior if its true..

now we know all girls except raiza and oviya are villis.. raiza is jalra though..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

Sakthi dont have even a 1% leadership qualities total waste...just trying to protect gay3 and unable to accept oviya popularity

I agree. Ganesh was non committed to shakti also when he came to brain washing ganesh. Then namitha did the same thing and Ganesh gave her a similar reply.
Ganesh is a far better leader than all the ones till now.
ShanC thumbnail
If namitha and julies goes out of the house 50% issues will be solved
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anbesivam

I have this theory that Julie is secretly doing wrong stuffs to create bad image about others..

Namitha admitted it was her apple.. but enakku pakshi solludhu it was thandirama done by julie to get namitha evicted.. v v v keezhthanamaana behavior if its true..

now we know all girls except raiza and oviya are villis.. raiza is jalra though..

Raiza is no less. She kept instigating namitha and kept saying yes to her julie rant and then brought up the cleaning issue today. She is smart. So she stays away from the ugliest stuff. She enables it on her side silently.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Have a doubt. The tamil team won 1000 luxury budget points. So only they should have a say in the items ordered. Will the bully gang allow?
They are saapatu ramans. Shakti is always after food. I think BB should strictly say that only those who won can order. The others should have no say.
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys I am Raiza now...True to every post here... ha ha...
I wanted a pic where Oviya was supporting Julie outside to Snehan and inside Julie was triggering girls against Oviya...
Can someone help? Please...