Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Throw only that much amount of shit at others that's tolerable coz when you get the same in return you should be brave enough to handle it πŸ˜† rather than blaming or cursing it πŸ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Throw only that much amount of shit at others that's tolerable coz when you get the same in return you should be brave enough to handle it πŸ˜† rather than blaming or cursing it πŸ˜†

I m watching it again on Vijay super ...I really liked this episide...Julieku indha polappu thevaiya πŸ˜†
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope someone do a meme about the part where Arav gave that ecche apple to ecche poli. That's exactly what the audience oda feeling is.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oviya showed her finger to GayathrI but I did not feel she was wrong. That is how gayathri has been treating oviya anyway. Oviya had the guts to show it to her face. GayathrI says all bad words, provokes and then when questioned says that she meant generally and that only the guilty would be affected. Typical bully and coward😑
Julie's little drama did not get her anything except ridicule. Apdiye lawn la okkaandu sandaI podalaam... innum sindu mudiyalaam nu ninaichuruppa. 🀒

Snehan said the others now feel he is supporting oviya when they were the ones who had issues in the beginning.

KH will question oviya and as a fair host he should. But he should not stop with just questioning the bullies and allowing their lies.

The only good thing is that finally aarav to an extent, Ganesh a little and Vyyapuri are not joining with the gang. Snehan is oscillating.

Raiza will soon stay away once she realizes where the wind is blowing. Shakti and gayathri will stick together. That leaves julie. She deserves no sympathy.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Naan varuthapatta alavuku inaki show mosama illa... thank god...

Queen proves she is a queen of BB in all ways she can...

One thing she is always open and ready to speak with anyone who speaks with her...
ShanC thumbnail
Celebraties openly supporting Oviya:-

Sripriya
Seenu Ramasamy
Simbu
Sathish
Karunakaran(comedian)
Satish(dance master)
Vishnu(actor)
Aishwarya rajesh
Chinmayi
Priyanka(anchour)
Nisha ganesh
Bharani
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I really wish Bharani had this strength ...Bharani and Oviya oru kalakku kalakkirupanga ...Appa me ivanga aatam adangirukum ...

Wat is that again and again Gayathri saying that she won't clean Oviya 's sh*t ...Kamal should ask them if flush is not working🀣

Sema

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Vedivelu dialogue... " ivlo ranagalathulayum unnaku oru kuthugalam kekuthu" πŸ˜†
ShanC thumbnail
I hope aarav will support oviya in front of kamal
ShanC thumbnail
BIGG BOSS Veedea pathikittu erinjalum Vaiyapuri ku ganesh sapudrathu mattum than periya prachanai ya theriyuthu...
ShanC thumbnail
Snake, Arav, vaiyapuri showed some sense...

Aarav was not happy in whats happening there.. its clear evident in his face. He understood julie is the reason for everything. He is not ready join them for strike and he is not accepting that no one should Speak to oviya...

Snake double game adinallum oviya ku konjam suppprt pannan..

Ganesh tried here oviya opinion which should have been done by shakthi

Vaiyapuri clearly understood the situation, namitha character and he dont want to involve in ladies fight