Namitha : adhu enna Sor enna
Gayathri : Saapadu
Namitha: adhu self respect
Gayathri: Soranai

🤣🤣

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ap.meena

I think Oviya also needs to be warned for her language and action (middle-finger, I dint see it though).. So that the Big boss and kamal will be fair and it will not look like "supporting oviya blindly"
He should also questions Sakthi on "how can he say what to show and not show"
He will ask Julie how is she feeling now and that will really mean a lot... I bet, there will be lot of laughs around that from audience..

I agree that...If Kamal warned Oviya for that I wouldn't feel bad ...Though i enjoy her transformation that was uncalled for and I am looking forward to week end episodes...Last time I watched thrice...Last week end episodes raised my expectations
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Krpkabmadfan thumbnail
Wowww...juzzz wowww...Gethu ma indha ponnu...morning la irundhu indha promos pathu tension ahnadhuku ippo dhan happy eh iruku...love u oviya...b strong n give it back to those bullies...
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just don't care if kamal warns oviya or not.. my only request is give it back to them with interest .. there is nothing wrong if oviya abused ., well I can't justify but compared to gayathri what she did was too too less to cope up 😆 .. she needs adhukum maela 😆
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys what was nayathri yelling at Oviya in dining table? I don trust anyone right now except Oviya, the rest can turn tables at anytime(vayapuri,Ganesh,snehan&arav).
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Oviya pannathu thappe ille. Naana iruntha I would have murdered the four mohinis and that potte Shakti for all they did. Oviya senjathu self Defence. They cannot expect someone cornered this way to act like a saint. Oviya isn't saint she is real and brave. So imo I don feel what Oviya did was wrong.
dharshsen thumbnail
http://www.vikatan.com/cinema/tamil-cinema/news/96355-this-is-how-starts-actress-oviyas-carrier-says-her-friend.html?artfrm=related_article
Hi friends, Can I post this link here? Any violations of rules?
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And basically I believe every action has equal and opposite reaction 😆
So u showed the action , she gave the reaction .. 😆 now enjoy 😳
Eadhuku idhugalku oru maanam ketta polapu thu 😆
dharshsen thumbnail
http://www.vikatan.com/news/cinema/96391-seenu-ramasamy-extends-support-for-oviya.html?artfrm=related_article
Just wanted to share the good things about Oviya.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Namitha kadicha apple Aarav kondu poga
Julie thanaku dhan apple kondu vanthanganu ninaika

Kondu va kondu va

Patha...Adhu Namitha full ah kadichadu ...Waste basket la poda me ...Julie kitta kodutachu

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago