Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Ninaicha mathari innaiku episode avlavu bad illa... it was good to see that some of the men have little buthi... Nalaiku Kamal sir needs to speak in favor Oviya... Namitha evlavu try pannalum nalaiku neethan veeda pogaporai!! Appappa Julie, next week nee kandipa eviction listla vanthiruva, jallikattu protestala kidacha peru kathoda pochu...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

My wishlist that I wish has to be discussed During Saturday n Sunday episode
1. Show the original face of Julie by playing that video
2. Make each n everyone apologise to oviya for their behaviour towards her
3. Scold Shakthi for trying to threaten oviya
4. Scold gayathri for not having a control over her language and for ganging against oviya
5. Award oviya n vaiyyapuri for their task performance
6. Loudly announce that oviya again got the maximum votes
7. Scold the entire bully gang for cornering a girl

I want these to happen otherwise KH will loose public's respect .. 🥱

and he should do something for Ganesh...Ippadi sapdiranga appadi sapdiranganu pinnadi pesuranga...Adhan BB basic groceries and vegetables venum nu keta koduka poranga...Appadi illati oru meeting vachu sollanum ...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay Guys..I am happy now...only happy than...nalaiku than iruku main picture😉..atha paartha piragu than naan solluven ethaym.

Kamal sir...pls grill these narikottam in high degrees..pls its a request...ponavaati vida intha vaati innum athigama i am expecting from u..paarpom..

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sandy Yaar these people are so cheap to point out how someone eats ? That's too much .. it's the worst thing to comment about someone's food habit 🥱
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ganesh deserves this bitching. He should stop being diplomatic. Onnu right le thirumbu illena left le thirumbu. Naduvula thaan nippen nu adampudicha, mattavange ivane senjiruvaange. I have no respect for evil people, double headed snake and cowards.
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gayathri i can't clean her shit, i can't clean her shit nu adikkadi sonna en flush vela seiyadha illa chinna koladha shit panna clean panra maari solranga... Ridiculous
Qadberry thumbnail
Snehan support panratha i didn't expect, glad he understood Oviya, i believe Shakti too knows Namitha is the one who is doing it but he can't help as he already is friends with Gayathri even before the show and he can't go against her i think
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sri priya tweeted " A stray dog reacts if stoned,can't a girl who is being continously cornered react? " 😆 pointu pointu pointu 😳
Qadberry thumbnail
Now Oviya No.1 trend on Twitter... :)
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

and he should do something for Ganesh...Ippadi sapdiranga appadi sapdiranganu pinnadi pesuranga...Adhan BB basic groceries and vegetables venum nu keta koduka poranga...Appadi illati oru meeting vachu sollanum ...

I think Oviya also needs to be warned for her language and action (middle-finger, I dint see it though).. So that the Big boss and kamal will be fair and it will not look like "supporting oviya blindly"
He should also questions Sakthi on "how can he say what to show and not show"
He will ask Julie how is she feeling now and that will really mean a lot... I bet, there will be lot of laughs around that from audience..