Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Shakthi dialogue dialogue ah said the other day about how his son will not like to see him as a thief on tv and blah blah... oru ponna "il beat you" nu soli threaten panratha paathu will his son be happy?😳

same question.. he'll be a good example for his son now..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Julie..nee maatum vezhila vaa...un thola urichu thoranama katti thonga vidren😑...scenea di pora scene??..ithula midnightla paatu gayu n nami oda...kandipa next week elimination Kutty Saathan than..aarav,vaiyapuri,snehan,raiza vote unaku confirm a iruku..😑
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Ganesh is either too scared or too concious about his image or both.. perhaps he is scared those bullies will gang up against him as well.. maybe he doean't want to go thrpugh what Oviya is going through.. maybe he wants a clean image..

Anyways all this is doing more harm than good.. He comes across Spineless.. I wont feel bad if he goes out tomo.. It's better for his image as well

Ganesh is too diplomatic. He does not seem to like confrontations. I liked that he went out of the way to try and bring oviya and others to the same table. The attempt failed but if you watch, ganesh did not support shakti when he came and talked in the kitchen. He replied neutrally saying that the truth is out now. I also liked that he took a bite from oviya when she shared her food with him. He does not go with the wind but is not very assertive.
He is better than the others in the house who talk behind others back. I will still give him the benefit of the doubt.
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I avoid dragging contestant's relatives in all this.. but i really have to ask this.. Is this what Shakthi wants his child to see? Threatening to slap woman?
1122406 thumbnail
This time around, the guys except shakthi seems to have backed out and probably Oviya is comfortable being with guys
So much for their "planning" to raise issue with Kamal that Shakthi backfired by threatening Oviya to slap her

The first thing Kamal would ask is why he tried to hit Oviya,so he will not even be in a position to say that Oviya did not work

Namitha desperation is so obvious, thanks to Julie for her innovative rule(which Aarav said would have got her eliminated in the first week)
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Shakthi dialogue dialogue ah said the other day about how his son will not like to see him as a thief on tv and blah blah... oru ponna "il beat you" nu soli threaten panratha paathu will his son be happy? 😳

Enna ippadi solliteenga...paiyanku ivaru Nallathu mattum than solli tharuvar...tv show mollamagavum..atha than nalaiku nalla seiya poraru..😑
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shakthi dialogue dialogue ah said the other day about how his son will not like to see him as a thief on tv and blah blah... oru ponna "il beat you" nu soli threaten panratha paathu will his son be happy? 😳

Kamal should seriously play that Julie - Oviya convo... What Julie said only led to all this mess and extreme bullying..

That is exactly what I thought. GayathrI says similar stuff like "mungiya peathiduvaen" .. they should be warned strictly this time. Or better nominated.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tomorrow someone will slap his wife and mum, lets see how he takes it. Ivan laam oru ambalaiya? Che!

Hoping tomorrow KH burn them alive!
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Ithalam irukatum...antha utter shocking promova pottavan mattum en kaila kidachan..avlothan..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's all KARMA baby 😳 .. it bites big time πŸ˜† you can escape from anything in this world but not from karma .. it bites you badly πŸ˜† and comes back at you sooner or later πŸ˜† so bully gang just enjoy the taste of karma when it bites back .. πŸ˜† I m gonna sit with a cup of coffee and popcorn to enjoy the beautiful ride where oviya is going to give them the taste of their own medicine 😳