Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh my.. I just realive that oviya is not just beauty with brains but also a gal with guts👏
You go girl🥳 I don't mind that oviya is lazy. I don't mind that she sometimes comes out as un adjusting. She stood up tall against the entire bully gang and showed them the finger literally and more👏

Ganesh gets +1 for trying to understand oviya s Pov and trying to help.

Aarav gets +1 for at least telling snehan the truth and giving that Apple to julie. -1 for not telling this to everyone at the beginning and letting them bully oviya so much.

Vyyapuri gets +1 for being reasonable and stopping the ganging up. He realized that what they did with bharani is wrong and used his experience to stop the guys from join the bully girl gang.

Shakti gets his commupense tomorrow. Dude don't even think of threatening violence on a girl for fun. It shows your weakness and not strength. Oviya made him look like an idiot by calling his bluff. GayathrI and shakti should be warned severely for threatening 😡

Namitha is scared shit as she knows she is the top contender for eviction😆 her plan to get oviya evicted failed spectacularly.

Julie will soon be exposed. Her bullying act along with gayathri and Namitha was laughable. Her sit out in the lawn was hilarious. Wish that she gets more exposed. She bullied after kbowing how it feels to be bullied. She deserves worse😡

GayathrI, you have spoken more bad words than anyone in this house. So don't be suprised if you get a few choice ones back. You go Oviya👏

Raiza.. the irritating women. Wish they just evict her for over makeup🤢

One thing. Shakti knows that they are doing wrong and that it is being projected on screen. But he wants to prove oviya bad somehow. His need to restraint to so that falls on deaf years.

I don't think anyone knows how to react to oviya s avatar now. 😃
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I meant he is not ready to support openly in front of the bully gang..

Aarav also said who are they to restrict anyone to talk her, cut the food etc..

ya he is...But still he is not supporting bully gang blindly...Namitha,Gayathri,Julie dhan prechanai...Idhula Gayathri evict aana podhum ...Anga ulla situation eh maarum...These Men seriously got some sense...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

One boy was like elarum saapidama sethu poiratum no prb.. We want to see only Oviya... 😆

Yei...ennapa ithu ...super boys...pinreenga...athuvum ellorayum pottu kaacharanga😆😆...Kalukangada Machans..Namma Oviyavuku enikume Jeyam than..

Dharmam ninachayam velum-OVIYA😳
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ganesh is either too scared or too concious about his image or both.. perhaps he is scared those bullies will gang up against him as well.. maybe he doean't want to go thrpugh what Oviya is going through.. maybe he wants a clean image..
Anyways all this is doing more harm than good.. He comes across Spineless.. I wont feel bad if he goes out tomo.. It's better for his image as well
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaarume flawless ille. Erumbu oora oora kallum theyum nu avangalukku therinjithaan Oviya ve corner panna try pannaange. Oviya has started to react. But she won't lose fans, she will continue to gain more. Makkal support eppothum thalaivi oviyakku undu! I'm no more upset but very positive and I'll make sure Oviya wins the trophy. Oviya adangi odrathukku barani ille. Not meaning barani is coward but still the bullies cannot expect Oviya to be quiet. Barani oda hurt justify panrathum Oviya oda hurt justify panrathum lies in Oviya winning! Come what may, Oviya thaan winner!
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My mum was telling oviya shouldn't have stopped there . She could have added one or two words more to the list 😆 .. she actually was very happy on seeing oviya react like this .. she was masssu 😈
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakthi dialogue dialogue ah said the other day about how his son will not like to see him as a thief on tv and blah blah... oru ponna "il beat you" nu soli threaten panratha paathu will his son be happy? 😳

Kamal should seriously play that Julie - Oviya convo... What Julie said only led to all this mess and extreme bullying..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nadu raathiriyila boodhams were playing Anthaksri.. Irritating to the core.. these are not fit to be in the earth..

idhula thathuva paattu vera.. adha yaar paadanum nu oru idhu venaam? total IRONY ... they're singing for themselves 😆 thirundhaadha jenmangal irundhenna laabam..
Erubs thumbnail
We come to know real faces of raiiza ,gay3',Namibia,flop shakthi .all are jalaras for each other .they afraid of eviction and speaking me camera they are good people .execpt oviya. only Julie is worst nurse she is doing triggers to escape from evictin.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Illada oru rule solli Julie nalla vangi katti kitta 🤣