Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erubs thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When did gay3 nominated as leader. Is flop shakthi handle this situation properly
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sush Awww same here *hugs* don be upset, watch the video I posted previous page. Make more collage of our girl. Cheer up! 🤗 Karma and KH(hopefully) will take care.
Edited by .sajitha. - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Nami was keen in going for strike bcoz she herself know she's the one who'll go out for sure..

Aarav: saappidaama utkaara sonnaa, naa laam varamaatten.. 👍🏼 avanga solradha appadi kettuttu irukka maatten..

Aarav gave the Nami's bitten apple to Julie 🤣

he even mentioned something like, I don't know what happened in Bharani issue, so I didn't support blindly nu.. ennavo po..

whatever, atleast konjam aavadhu manasu irukku.. though no guts to support her openly..

Snehan too said openly to her...That they both had fights initially but now he is supporting her...Aarav was good today👍🏼 ...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah.. saw Chinmayi's tweet.. that her husband and brother-in-laws are upset seeing Oviya baby cry.. they wanna adopt Oviya baby and need the procedure.. that was cute ❤️

Mirchi Vijay also supports her in #OviyaArmy
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

@Sush Awww same here *hugs* don be upset, watch the video I posted previous page. Make more collage of our girl. Cheer up! 🤗 Karma and KH(hopefully) will take care.

Aww, thank you so much 🤗 I'll definitely watch it, thanks for sharing! 🤗
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpxiZAwwZDE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

This video made me so happy 😳

One boy was like elarum saapidama sethu poiratum no prb.. We want to see only Oviya... 😆
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Whislte podungapa Namma MahaRani Oviya ku..🥳

I skipped today's epi..My cousin told the epi is better to watch n oviya is crying on hearing the song..not for anyother issuebut am firm ...he compelled me to see atleast last scene...athukum mudiyathunu solli phone a vechuten..he whatsup me nonstop..pls watch aarav n snehan talk...they r supporting oviya..that second...i jumped from the chair n on the tv.

Oviya..Nee enikume MASS THAN⭐️⭐️..Precap ...SUMMA ATHURUTHULA😉😉
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Enaku cool ah irukra Oviya vida ...Enaku idhan pudichirukku ...How long she can tolerate...What ever she does in future...I made my mind...She is my favorite and I ll be rooting for her till d season ends... Oviya FTW 🥳
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Snehan too said openly to her...That they both had fights initially but now he is supporting her...Aarav was good today👍🏼 ...

I meant he is not ready to support openly in front of the bully gang..

Aarav also said who are they to restrict anyone to talk her, cut the food etc..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Guys...discussion a paarkum pothum epi oru alavuku ok than pola...poi paarthura vendiyathuthan..but am eagerly waiting for tom epi..