ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ganesh - the most cowardly...
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Julie is not acting makkale.. that is her character... Camera irukunu therinjum ipadi panra nu avalukku adhu dhan pazhakkam.. adha maatha mudiyala..

Old habits die hard! 😡 She has crossed all limits. Win panna ennavenunalum pannuvanga...
Will even go the extent of... nvm I dun even want to say it.
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Julie is not acting makkale.. that is her character... Camera irukunu therinjum ipadi panra nu avalukku adhu dhan pazhakkam.. adha maatha mudiyala..

yes now only i understand her ava veera pennu illa ,sariyana _____

she did everything for Publicity 😡
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don know why I take a show so emotionally but sometimes it's hard to avoid it when you can relate it to your real life. I was in deep thinking about the show and life in general for sometime. And I have come to realise maybe the show is trying to reflect us what's reality. Oru lengthy post on my thoughts.

Whatever I'm going to say next, pls don judge me or my family wrongly.

Intha kudumbam kudumbam thing is all fake show. I feel that even my own family is fake sometimes towards me. Just like in big boss. They do talk behind my back, especially my mum she doesn't like when my dad gives me money to spend. At times I'm like Oviya I keep a straight face. At times I'm like Raiza, I say ya ya papaya to everything my parents say. Sometimes I get bullied like Gayathri bullying Julie, all in name of being sibling. My Father sometimes is just like Ganesh who doesn't thatti kekkuraan. Sometimes he is also like Arav who is loving towards me one day and another day he ignores me.

Yes everyone is unique. Everyone can be like how they want themselves to be. Oviya sonna, nee neeyaave irunu. Aana none of them changed. Yen? It's because athuthaan avange reality. Scripted or not, we all believe it's morally right to be good. But sometimes it's very hard to be good. The world today is such! No one will ever allow us to be good. But even those who are good, the world will definitely misunderstand. Human emotions le santhosham mattum ille. It has the ugly side as well. Gayathri maari evil ah iruppathu. Shakti Namitha maari mattavangale mela jealous aaguvathu. Snehan Julie maari double headed snake ah iruppathu. Raiza maari opportunist. Ganesh Vyaburi Arav maari ellam therinthum theriyaatha maari nadanthukkuvathu. Even these are human emotions. Aana namma samuthayathile ivai muraiyaana emotions illenu solvaange.

My point is simple. Ange irukkire ellarume avanga padithaan irukkaange. The show can be scripted but emotions and feelings cannot be. They are who they are. Good or bad they are that way. Sometimes we go blind in support to Oviya because we start relating to her, we see her as a hero against the villains in a movie. We tend to support because in our real life also we may go thru such situations but we cannot punish them or win over them immediately. So we vent those frustrations thru such avenues. It's not wrong also but it's also not the model behaviour. Anyways model behaviour enbathu kidayathu. Avange evil ah thaan iruppaangane athu avange choice. Namma Oviya ku blind ah support pannurom na athu namma choice.

It's rare I get inspired or enlightened by a show and that too from a corrupted channel like Vijay tv. But it happened. Sometimes when u think openly u get to understand things from the third person pov and become more rationale.

ps : I'll still be part of Oviya army. Love Oviya. But tomorrow whatever situation there be, I'll ready to face it cos life still has to go on.

Edited by .sajitha. - 7 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
Julie says that if all the contestants are against one contestant, then the contestant has to be evicted from the show.. it is one big rule.. aiyaiyo innum oru naal thaaku pidichala oviya? enna nadanthirukkum?
ap.meena thumbnail
Enna nadakudhu confession room la?
ap.meena thumbnail
Sajitha,
I accept everyday we also exhibit many of the characters in the show... and we have our family friends like them...
but these are the characters that we hate.. so may be we should learn and correct.. I really did realize more than once about me and atleast once I changed my action...

Also, some people who bully others coz they are more powerful - atleast they think they are and some worst characters (i dont want to describe) which we really want to eliminate from our society - idhu paathu dhan kodhichu porom... Our reaction would be same even if it is our own people. I hope people who see this will also change atleast a little... Thye have to realize that once the weaker side stands up, these bullying will be the one to suffer...

Julie, Gaya3 and Snehan - ivanga dhan seriously enna romba hurt and irritate pannadhu...
Ganesh, Sakthi - though they irritate they are ok to put up with... We also stay silent and be in the crowd when such things happen in society... We also think wrong of other people.. I have faced some situations and met people like this in my life too.. I just cringe and cry.. and then I carry on.. so our own emotions are coming out while watching this show..

But anna nu sollitu thangachiya vitu kodutha, I cannot stand even if it is my own brother...

ap.meena thumbnail
Aiyo ennala live ellam paaka mudiyala pa... ayaiyo... skip panni skip panni paathe pazhagidichu..
Live pakaravanga nellama ellan paavam... iniku naanum paavam..
ap.meena thumbnail
Gayathri yaarum pesalaye nu sonna.. dialogue sonna vudane apadiye maathita indha Gaya3... Aarthi pera vachitu ivanga ellam nallavanga aaga try panranga...
ap.meena thumbnail
Oviya take it policy a irukaradha Sakthi ku eriyudhu... adha sollitan...
Ellarum serndhu corner panni panni she broke up... and she bursted out...
This is what they expected... Kuthi kuthi avala ketavala kamikanum nu dhane idhellam panranga..