Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The thing is i have seen people supporting different contestants in bb.. Have seen too many fanwars.. Each had their own reasons fo supporting their favourites.. Even Gautam had haters including myself 😆 That's the essence of BB.. But here the game seems one sided.. Oviya is the only contestant i have seen having such unanimous support.. atleast i haven't come across a hater yet.. All thanks to bully gang
Edited by Alohomora.. - 7 years ago
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u @jemimah and @silverfox
intha julie ku unmaiyae paesa theryadhu pola 😡 now coming to shakthi he said his son will be spoilt if he sees him as thief ippo romba perumaiya nalla palakam vandhurum after seeing his activities...task eh serious eduthukutu ippo real ah thy are torturing one girl romba nalla iruku unga nermai
i am sure this is outburst of jealousy...poramai la their brain is not working
Edited by sanju_sree - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am disappointed in Ganesh.. I had so much hopes but this guy proved he's useless.. I hope there's double eviction and he gets evicted alongwith Namitha..
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
saveoviya trending in number 2 position😳
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

I am disappointed in Ganesh.. I had so much hopes but this guy proved he's useless.. I hope there's double eviction and he gets evicted alongwith Namitha..

based on promo no one is supporting oviya inside house lets see how the actual episode turns out to be...still hope atleast one contestant to raise voice against others or atleast talk to oviya like vaiyapuri spoke to bharani
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Guys can I assume all of us here are Oviya fans? I'm not going to take this lightly. If Oviya is saved for another week and not evicted cos of the rest, then all of us must continue to vote for her in huge numbers. Gautam was cornered too I think and though I didn't watch that season I heard he eventually won. So we have to pull our socks if Oviya is retained we must vote for her in huge huge numbers. Those not in India. Type Google.co.in in the web box and then Google bigg boss vote and pls vote continuously. I realised u can clear cache and refresh and u can vote again so don forget to vote for our chellam. Need to give back to all those ugly jenmams in that house.

We are not Oviya Fans.. We are Oviya Army⭐️😎 We will continue voting for her in huge numbers no doubt😳
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Btw twitter le iruntha pls join the trend #saveoviya I heard about it from my Friend so pls join if u have twitter!!

she is trending n at second position⭐️
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
😡 now coming to shakthi he said his son will be spoilt if he sees him as thief ippo romba perumaiya nalla palakam vandhurum after seeing his activities...task eh serious eduthukutu ippo real ah thy are torturing one girl romba nalla iruku unga nermai
i am sure this is outburst of jealousy...poramai la their brain is not working
I agree 100 percent!! Not sure if anyone noticed.. two three times shakthi told yesterday" ipdi pesi pesi avala periya aal aakidatheenga" nu... From that I cud understand tat right now shakthi thinks he is the perfect man and is gonna win the title but his only competition is oviya!! So he is acting like this.😡
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Pages are moving fast.. but heart is damn heavy...just spoilt my mood for the whole day. If Kamal doesnt do something about this...

I am sorry I will stop watching forever. I am not strong enough to watch Oviya get hurt like this.

I cant say anything... hurt as like my queen
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Sorry friends. I was trying to reply to Sanju Sree's post... Unknowingly I have removed her name and done something else