Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If there is a rule like what Julie said then why should there be a audience vote ? Every week the housemates can corner one person and say it is all of us vs 1 , please evict themnu ...
This time Gay3,snake,sakthi,nami and julie should be warned and BB should ask to choose 2 from this to be nominated for eviction by other housemates ..

This action of them all going to the camera and going on a strike should be warned and some serious action should be taken by BB ..
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
summa irukkum bothu indha gay3 "naaka illa thael kodukka"ngra azhavukku paesum.. But kamal munnadi mattum chinna papa maadhiri act pannuva. last week i seriously din like the wen she answered to kamal.
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anyone who watched hindi bb can u explain is there really rules like julie said????
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi friends, we need not worry I guess... Oviya will definitely not be eliminated or will be allowed to go out even if she wishes so... Because oviya and Julie are the main akshayapatra for their trip one with her great attitude and other one with her cheap behavior... Already once Vijay tv did a great mistake by making Anand aravindakshan the winner against many people's wishes and their show's trp went too low... Let's all hope they won't repeat their mistake!! Also, once oviya told Kamal sir that she looses her cool for a moment and after sometime she returns back to normal,... So even now I feel she will be back to normal soon..
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WTH i just watched the promo now.. Why should Oviya be evicted .. If they can't handle a contestant it's their inability.. they are free to leave if they can't stand her.. why should she leave..

These contestants think that BB can't evict them all at once as they think the show will come to an end without them..Somebody tell these dumbos that BB can always bring in new members and carry on the show..

I am more mad at Kamal now.. He should've given them earful during that Bharani incident itself.. Indha situatione vandrukadhu..

I feel very bad for Oviya.. She doesn't deserve this..
Edited by Alohomora.. - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanju_sree

anyone who watched hindi bb can u explain is there really rules like julie said????

As far as i know there is not any rule like that .. only if they feel unsafe because of a physical threat then that person can be evicted. For a physical threat oviya has to hit somebody
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanju_sree

no therre is no rule as such😳
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys can I assume all of us here are Oviya fans? I'm not going to take this lightly. If Oviya is saved for another week and not evicted cos of the rest, then all of us must continue to vote for her in huge numbers. Gautam was cornered too I think and though I didn't watch that season I heard he eventually won. So we have to pull our socks if Oviya is retained we must vote for her in huge huge numbers. Those not in India. Type Google.co.in in the web box and then Google bigg boss vote and pls vote continuously. I realised u can clear cache and refresh and u can vote again so don forget to vote for our chellam. Need to give back to all those ugly jenmams in that house.
silverfox thumbnail
Whatever the other contestants r doing is utter rubbish. If they all gang up against one person then BB should evict that person ??? They are trying to rewrite the whole game rule like kids .. chinna pullathanama irukku ..
Sakthi solra reason kettu enakku siripe vandudichu , "oviya is trigerring everyone especially women " , then we have to evict BB only as he is the one putting u all in such situations and trigerring
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Btw twitter le iruntha pls join the trend #saveoviya I heard about it from my Friend so pls join if u have twitter!!