Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Pages are moving fast.. but heart is damn heavy...just spoilt my mood for the whole day. If Kamal doesnt do something about this...
I am sorry I will stop watching forever. I am not strong enough to watch Oviya get hurt like this.
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
intha loosugala thiti thiti overa mobile use panni yen mobile hod room ku ponathu dha micham innikušŸ˜­ full of negativity they arešŸ˜”
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kamal intha bully gangta question keta mattum pathathu..he should give them warning with some conditions..but seivara??...
.Samrata. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

lost respect Over KH ,
Edited by .Samrata. - 7 years ago
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
definitely dis week kamal will warn r make everyone watch their misdeeds. Cuz ter was huge appreciation last week fa him fa his questionnaire... so to gain public's interest he'll react to it dis week's happenings also.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the new promo on tv. And came here to say, the rarest form of emotion in the world right now is humanity. All the people who hurt Oviya, God is also watching all this too and karma will come back worse than the hurt you have inflicted. I have nothing more to say. Seeing tears from Oviya for the first time i know her. When she didn't even cry talking about her late Mother and all the hardship she went through, those tears that came after their dirty behaviour, proves to me how much disgusting their behaviour would have been. My curse may not be valid but seriously those who hurt Oviya avange nallave irukka maattaange. And I hope their family will spit on their faces for such behaviour. I'm also officially boycotting every single film/work of all the f**ktards there except my thalaivi Oviya, this including Kamal. I'm flabbergasted beyond words after seeing the promo.

Lastly, I am done with this show.
cutey_chandy thumbnail
Kamal should play the talk of Namitha outside with Raiza and the Julie talk with Oviya and Aarav also with oviya consoling Julie

That way the bully gang should be split and everybody should boycott the poli.
cutey_chandy thumbnail
Also in one of the episode Kamal said if needed i will come in between week days also.
so on seeing this He should come and Vijay tv should show that live.

s
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
only hope now is the Saturday episode with Kamal.. Atleast the promo for tomorrow's episode (which they're yet to shoot)

not looking forward for today's show.. negative energy at the peak level in that house..

BB voice, 'vidhigalai meeriyadhaal, Oviya vai thavira anaivarum veliyettra padugireergal ' .. wish this should happen
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I still cannot get over her tears. My heart broke, mood off and I actually teared. Never ever I ever felt this way. I wanted to jump into the screen and hug Oviya. They keep repeating promo on tv. Kodume! Changed the channel still cannot it out of my mind.