Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i have a strong feeling that kamal will surely show julie's real face nu to other contestants
yeah thats right no more splitting votes... cha already wasted half of my votes on ganesh this week
this ganesh aarav and vaiyapuri will be sensible in this issue nu i thought but no😡
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

oda matanga..Konja neram adangi irupanga...

Exactly my point .. *ivanga irundha naanga irukka maatom* nu solradhu laam scene dhaan. They won't actually do it.
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aarav idiot! He was there when Oviya and Julie were talking. He knows what was going on, yet he kept shut when all those bulies were talking bad about Oviya 😡
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The promo of namitha and snehan crying in the confession room probably is after this strike. I have a feeling that BB intervened when they went over board with their hatred, got them individually into the confession room and took class😆
Athaan you see namitha saying "I cannot get evicted. GayathrI needs me"🤪 and snehan having his little crying jig.
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanju_sree

i have a strong feeling that kamal will surely show julie's real face nu to other contestants

yeah thats right no more splitting votes... cha already wasted half of my votes on ganesh this week
this ganesh aarav and vaiyapuri will be sensible in this issue nu i thought but no😡

Not sure if that will have any effect because all long as Julie keeps licking the legs of the bully gang,they are ok with that.

As long as oviya is out there,they will not do anything to her
Edited by Qualia - 7 years ago
ramarajan_runga thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Seriously. Ellarum oadatum !

evanum odamaatan.

they will keep say 'please evict me', 'don't vote for me', 'enakku veliya neraya vela irukku', 'naan nadigana ingu varala', 'mansatchikku virothama irukkamaaten' but will never actually leave voluntarily like bharani

Kamal nalaikku vantha oru pambu pambuvanunga paakanume. adadadadaada. Sivaji Ganesan + Kamalhassan

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanju_sree

I dont think this will happen. Even last week Kamal let them all go easy. Yeah he asked questions but then he also let them go when they lied through their teeth.

The interview with bharani was a feel good for the viewer. The contestants who libelled against him went Scott free. They are repeating the same because the went free the first time.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

The promo of namitha and snehan crying in the confession room probably is after this strike. I have a feeling that BB intervened when they went over board with their hatred, got them individually into the confession room and took class😆

Athaan you see namitha saying "I cannot get evicted. GayathrI needs me"🤪and snehan having his little crying jig.

Which promo
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I dont think this will happen. Even last week Kamal let them all go easy. Yeah he asked questions but then he also let them go when they lied through their teeth.

The interview with bharani was a feel good for the viewer. The contestants who libelled against him went Scott free. They are repeating the same because the went free the first time.

naan overa dha aasai patutaenoo...ennamo pannatum but seriously should grill that julie
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u justlikethat1

Kamal didn't warn them enough

That's why they have no guilty feelings and keep repeating and bullying