Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
what will happen now is my next question? will oviya leave by herself or she will be evicted or contestants are shown the mirror?😕
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this gay3 keeps on judging other's characters. She portrays like shez miss.perfect. But is unaware of the fact that millions of viewers r judging her. Her frnz wud ve strtd judging her. her co-workers wud ve strtd judging her. Definitely she wnt get any more frnz aftr coming out of BB. definitely ppl wud be scared wat if she mgt gossip abt tem.
my only wish s aftr she returns BB should gift her a book which contains all the reviews abt her on socila media, so that she can cherish it fa her entire life...
illana naane gift pannuvaen...
Edited by karthi99 - 7 years ago
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

This should happen.. Satyameva Jeyate - Part 2.. he should then question Aarav.. 'you were beside them, you knew the truth, why didn't you tell others or clear the air? ' nu

aama andha video kamichi avala apdiyae anupiranum velila...
aarav will say thapu dha sir sorry nu😡 then be nice with oviya for two days n again will start putting jalra for bullies
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Next are the guys going to say they don't feel safe with oviya around nu?

Sonnalum solvanga...,.
ramarajan_runga thumbnail
What a vile bunch of morons.

I didn't watch last night's show thankfully because i found the whole Julie feeling sick promo so disgusting. Seeing the comments, i'm glad to have skipped the show

Oviya is the only shining light in this dirty tunnel. Vijay TV will lose lot viewers and reputation if they send her out. The show is not worth watching if she's gone.

They keep insulting the audience by forcefully cornering people's favorites.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Vaiyapuri's change was due to the guilt feel of chasing the poor soul Bharani out.. I wish atleast he show some concern on the little girl.. as how he transformed himself as father character (though that was a play)

Oviya chellam.. I know it's hard.. today's telecast is of your Thursday's.. please try to have your ears closed for one more day.. We believe Kamal Sir to grill them twice than that of last week..

These ppl thought they were successful in sending Bharani out.. Still they're thinking Bharani chapter has been left as it is nu.. they aren't aware of the respect he got outside and his meeting with Kamal..

I'm 1000 % sure, this thenja record is gonna perform same thing, I'm portrayed bad outside, gonna pack and leave.. but won't...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shakthi ! *en manasaatchi ah meerina game ennaku vendaam ya* nu avlo you scene potufied .. how is your manasaatchi allowing you to jaalra thattify for such an inhumane intention to hurt someone like Oviya? 😡
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthi99

this gay3 keeps on judging other's characters. She portrays like shez miss.perfect. But is unaware of the fact that millions of viewers r judging her. Her frnz wud ve strtd judging her. her co-workers wud ve strtd judging her. Definitely she wnt get any more frnz aftr coming out of BB. definitely ppl wud be scared wat if she mgt gossip abt tem.

my only wish s aftr she returns BB should gift her a book which contains all the reviews abt her on socila media, so that she can cherish it fa her entire life...
illana naane gift pannuvaen...

That's the most annoying thing.

Why are she holding such a moral high ground,that annoys me the most?

Eventually everyone are for money and if they wish to be evicted(since they are not "skilled" in acting to win big boss),why protest.

Oviya never even made such tall claims

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
D dislikes for d latest promo...Ellarukum kodichu poi irukanga...😡...I didn't vote for today...Going to vote 100 only for Oviya...I seriously dislike Ganesh...started liking him as a contestant last week...this week I m disappointed again ...Ve u left ur spine and brain while leaving ur house itself 😒
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vijay TV and kamal sir pls end this show this weekend and announce oviya and barani are the winners nu. If oviya evicted no one in that house eligible for the BB title.