Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .NJ.

True... but I feel sorry for her, that's why I said so... this people are devils ya...

She is d hero ...got many fans...Already many are still in angry mode how they treated Bharani...This time I hope BB does something...Ya they are Devils ...idhula kizhikuradha task la kizhika sollu adhu mattum valikum...No respect for anyone other than Oviya...Promo is disturbing...Ll wait for today's episode update before I come to any conclusion...I don think I Ll able to watch it...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kamal sir, please get Oviya out. She absolutely has NO reason to put with being treated like shit!

Oviya va azhavachutaanga la . My worst fear was that. She's strong, but everyone has a breaking point. Avlo kashta paduthuraanga, they'll all learn their lessons in life someday. Or kadaisi varaikum thirundhadha jenmam aave irupaanga.

Oviya needs to come out. They are harassing her. It's not okay for her mental health. I'll stop watching it once Oviya gets out. Let those sick minded characters rot alone in that house.

My heart breaks for Oviya ..
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

yes gautam gulati was cornered bullied the entire season but he came as winner😆😳

But gautam is a strong guy... also I believe he got good training in DAbh sets working with dominating and cunning co-stars...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wish BB should show the video of julie and oviya convo
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG. Really am scared of hw i wud react if i've been left alone wit some strangers in a house. How can ppl b so inhuman twds someone??? illa celebrities apdi irupaangala??? Why terz nt even a single soul in that house to raise their voice against it. they neednt even support her, atleast jus talk to her so that she doesnt feel depressed r humiliated.
Actually next week's task should be whoever wins oviya's heart within a week then they wnt b eliminated dat week. am sure this venkaam ketta kootam wud b nice to her. fake'a irundha kooda chumma oru 1 week paaka nalla irukkum. But apdi irundha kooda infront they'll b sweet.. behind her they ditch her.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
For sure oviya should not come out... if BB accepts that then what is the work for him there... just watching the torture and sending the people out???
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is it true what julie says ( i understand that is an oxymoronish sentence julie and truth - haha ) but can they evict oviya coz of these morons. if they dont want to stay with oviya let them all come out and let big boss declare oviya as winner..She is anyway.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes they should show the video

Julie ah save panniruka kudathu...biggest hypocrite and culprit
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

I wish BB should show the video of julie and oviya convo

This should happen.. Satyameva Jeyate - Part 2.. he should then question Aarav.. 'you were beside them, you knew the truth, why didn't you tell others or clear the air? ' nu
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cunning behaviour.. ellaraiyum nikka vachi Julie dhrishtti suthi podura.. 😲 idhunga seiyuradhu kadavulukke adukkaadhu..

don't know why the men jingchaks (leaving out Sakthi.. Obviously he'll be with his longtime friend Bully) keeping mum.. 😡 oruthanukku kooda manasu illayaa? isolating someone..