Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I really want Julie to be eliminated more than anyone else...

I can bear gay3, but not Julie...if oviya is safe this week, another BIG slap for poli and bully
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

Actually they have not balanced the participants .. only one commenor and all are cine field.. variety ah kalanthukatti choose panniruntha ithunga ivlo over ah pogaathu

Avanga intention eh over ah poganum nu dhaan. That's why they pick participants like this. Definitely drama nadakum nu theriyum
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

I really want Julie to be eliminated more than anyone else...

I can bear gay3, but not Julie...if oviya is safe this week, another BIG slap for poli and bully

Me too. I can't stand seeing Julie. She's actually the root cause for everything. How cunning could she possibly be? Apdiye plate ah thirupita to Oviya.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
last week eh Kamal warned her about the use of language.. villain maadhiri kaatturaangalaam..

in the promo, the way she is sitting is like Sornaakkaa with adiyaals and thalaivi like a mass hero.. I can't bear the way she says 'moonjum mogarayum'.. first see ur face in the mirror..

'neenga dhaan thalaivi yaa? enkitta sollave illa' ๐Ÿ˜† good one Oviya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ one week dhaan maa captaincy.. Bully and Snake are still maintaining their captain status..

btw was Aarav present in that gang? in today's promo..
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

last week eh Kamal warned her about the use of language.. villain maadhiri kaatturaangalaam..

in the promo, the way she is sitting is like Sornaakkaa with adiyaals and thalaivi like a mass hero.. I can't bear the way she says 'moonjum mogarayum'.. first see ur face in the mirror..

'neenga dhaan thalaivi yaa? enkitta sollave illa' ๐Ÿ˜† good one Oviya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ one week dhaan maa captaincy.. Bully and Snake are still maintaining their captain status..

btw was Aarav present in that gang? in today's promo..

Looks like oviya was removed from cleaning leadership.. that's why she is questioning
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

between what was yesterday's precap.. ean elarum saavu vizhunda maare aludundu erundanga๐Ÿ˜†?

Ellam drama panradhula PhD vaangirupaanga pola .. no one's tears seem genuine in that house. Thevaiye illama edhuku azharaanga nu theriyala

Last week Julie cried and put on that show during eliminations la .. my mom literally asked why is she crying like someone died. Kamal didn't even announce who was evicted adhukulla over drama.

All their fake emotional drama seriously gets on my nerves. Especially Julie.
anbesivam thumbnail
Why did aarav not tell anyone that it was Julie who claimed others are saying it's acting nu.. he was there with oviya consoling Julie when she made that statement
karthi99 thumbnail
BB season2 mattum start panna, i tink no celebrities wud cme fwd to play the game๐Ÿ˜†
thanakku thaane sooniyam vechikka yaaru virumbuva???? But exceptions like julie wud come. asinga pattaalum attention kidacha podhumnu.
The game might be for the sake of TRP,fame r wateva it s. But definitely like kamal sir said, really ter r small small things to learn. ppl generally do backbiting wen they dnt ve guts to face the person n explain tem wat the issues are wit tem. they dunno manhandling. In this regard i really wanted to applaud Ganesh. The way he explained julie nt to dance wen others dance. they way he encouraged/appreciated the cooking team wen they wer distressed and some other incidents too. he has not been harsh and he knws to handle the subtle differences without affecting or hurting his family. really his wife nisha should be gifted.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's clearly seen its tough to send Oviya out as she has strong support.. so they're trying their level best to portray her bad to the audience by doing these cheap things..

VijayTV idhellaam kaattanumaam... athaan paakkurome ellaaroda latchanathai..

They want Oviya to sit and talk back.. make her angry and burst out.. evlo try pannaalum adhu mattum mudiya maattengudhu.. that's their biggest problem now.. so badmouthing her..

I also feel that these dumb ppl are thinking, if one camera focus on a issue happening inside, only that'll be shown to audience.. what they speak somewhere else at the same time (outside) may go unnoticed nu..
karthi99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Ellam drama panradhula PhD vaangirupaanga pola .. no one's tears seem genuine in that house. Thevaiye illama edhuku azharaanga nu theriyala

Last week Julie cried and put on that show during eliminations la .. my mom literally asked why is she crying like someone died. Kamal didn't even announce who was evicted adhukulla over drama.

All their fake emotional drama seriously gets on my nerves. Especially Julie.

paesama indha julie'ku nammale namma kai kaasa potu oru veeda vaangi kuduthu avala velila kootittu vandharalaam pa.๐Ÿ˜ญ