Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

i m trying to follow the footsteps of oviya..😆.. if you remain patient and if you dont give any reaction , the opposite side person fells pissed and irritated and they do the damage control of their character and i m liking this concept😆 in short " KILL WITH PATIENCE "😆

Adada adada...enna thathuvam...super than ponga..😆

@bold..bang on👏..naanum itha kathukaren konjam konjama
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Really mental stress aaiduvom sush itha paartha..athanalaye paarka kudathu iniku..
Oviya..ava engayo poita sush..ivalavu porumaiyalam suttu pottalum intha bulliesku varathu.

Aama na .. Everytime they pull her down, she rises to another level. Avangaley ava win panradha easy aakitu irukaanga .. avala bully panni ivanga win pannalaam nu nenacha they are biggest fools.

Oviya will be blessed for her heart ❤️
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
This pic is lovely
Credit...Original uploader/twitter
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry for speaking about personal things here...but i cant control myself

Gay3 got divorced:- intha lachanthula iruntha kadavulea vanthalaum ivo kuda 2 naal kusa mulusa valamudiyathu... pavam ava husband enna kastapattano
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

This gay3 constantly keeps saying "velilia varattum pathikkalam", yedho periya adiyal madhiri

I was thinking neenge ulla irrukara varrikum dhan ungalikku safe😆

sema pa🤣🤣
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Sorry for speaking about personal things here...but i cant control myself

Gay3 got divorced:- intha lachanthula iruntha kadavulea vanthalaum ivo kuda 2 naal kusa mulusa valamudiyathu... pavam ava husband enna kastapattano

exactly shan.. my hubby too told the same.. just 25 days ivalala ellarukudayum adjust panna mudila.. ava husband eppadi iruthan nu.. He has became diehard dan of oviya.. Me too.. juli mela light ah oru soft corner irunthuchi but nethu 😡🤢
jessi14315 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

TAMILNADU KU TANNI PROBLEM ERUKADHU😆

gayu and nami etho puthusa try panranga.but clear cut they lost the qualification to be called as humans
1122406 thumbnail
I'm perfectly fine with oviya walking out.
If you are having a genuine debate where she is asked a question and if she walks away without answering, there is a point

But in this case,then intention is to abuse.So either
1)You abuse back
2)You ignore and walk away
3)You listen to all that and cry

Oviya decided to do second.

Looks like they are trying their level best to do a mental disintegration campaign since they believe that that's the best to chase oviya out(since she is rescued by people during eviction).

Wish aarthy was there because she could have been a counterbalancing force for these bullies to turn some level of attention towards her.

At this stage everyone's attention is on Oviya
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Julie's negativity will kill this season for me. She is manipulative and cunning with a tendency to throw every one under the bus to save herself. Kola kooda saiva pola if she wants to win. If this is going to continue, it would be good to stop watching. All may be fair in love and war but that is for julie. It is not required for the -vity to be brought into our personal space.🤢
GayathrI is one uncouth idiot. She does not have any analytical capability and is rude and egoistic to go with it. She gets manipulated and then thenju ponna thagara dabba maadhiri, goes on and on.. thaanga mudiyala🤢

Namitha is also an opportunist. She rightly guessed that julie was acting. I think julie did have pain but she exaggerated and tried getting sympathy. Namitha called her bluff but then felt worried that her attitude would look inhumane. So she backtracked later. Onnu, stand by your opinion or have the guta to own up and apologize for being hasty in making judgement. Rendum illama, it looked unconvincing and half baked.

Shakti and Julie nalla koluthi podaraanga. GayathrI takes that bait. As long as gayathri and Julie stay in the house BB is not worth the watch.
jessi14315 thumbnail
Actually they have not balanced the participants .. only one commenor and all are cine field.. variety ah kalanthukatti choose panniruntha ithunga ivlo over ah pogaathu