Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Folks kindly bear in mind to abide IF tamil section forum rules during discussions. Would like to give a gentle reminder on the below rules pls. - Thank you folks.

4. Language
Since this is a public forum, the main means of communication is language. Please pay attention to the language you us. Furthermore, there are many minors here on the forum, hence please refrain from using any abusive or derogatory language!

IF Dev Team

anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are there 2 promos? I saw the one where g3 and oviya argue and oviya walks off.. is there another?
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will Kamal warn the use of language in BB? Will Gayu get warned for the third time?
I am kinda worried for Oviya.. I know its just a show and the team will be watching 24/7. But still the negativity is nauseous..
Oviya has to be saved from all this mental torture. I knw she is already reaching her saturation point for patience.😭
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The most expected week got killed by unnecessary drama. Worstu 🥱
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Neenga innaikkuoda promos ah paakkaleye? Innum mosaama irukku. Nayathri oru eccha truly 🤢I'm going to skip today episode also 😡 My Oviya chellam 😭 I wanna hug her so badly and console her. Wish I knew her personally, such an angel, I would have kept her as my BFF always! 🥺 I'm not so lucky 😒

I totally understand what you mean. For a long time now after BB started, I realized Oviya is true best friend material. ❤️ She's a blessing to those who know her. ❤️

These people inside don't know her worth. - or wait. They know her worth, that's why they are so jealous. Seriously, how could they even have the heart to act so cruel to someone like Oviya?
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

So much of negativity prevails in the BB house and yesterday was the heights of it. It was seriously suffocating ME. 😵

ya. How is oviya being so call with these arrogant animals. They are not humans .. juli has attained the lowest cheapest level for me.
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree, before this week Namitha wasnt against Oviya, she was rarely in the scene. She and gayathri are shocked oviya isnt evicted.

Gayatri wouldnt shut up. Oviya hardly talks one or two sentences.

But let me tell you, once Gayatri is out, the whole of film faternity will embrace her and celebrate her.
people should boycott any movie she choreographs. Imagine what she would do to the rest of the people in her staff. Ithula kamal sir kita en manasu nalla manasu nu avale solikita. - who says that?

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Just saw d promo ... This is d limit ...Can't tolerate Gayathri any more...Hope she gets nominated next week...😡
Seriously Kamal should ask about her language and show a short film...ponana varthaigal 🤢😆

If Ganesh saved ,after watching all this let's see if he is nominating Gayathri nextweek ...(konjam over expectation than 😆 Last week he nominated Harathi)
Oviya should nominate Gayathri
And Aarav (no hopes but still )

Can't tolerate her for another week...Podhum nu iruku...Poor Oviya...How much she ll tolerate ...More power to her...Again this week Kamal should give another slap by saying Oviya got maximum votes...Innum nalla burn aagatum 🤬...Aana bayama iruku innum torture pannuvangalonu ...Looking forward to d week end episodes...

@Sush:Namitha said Udambula Cancer irukira madhiri,indha kumbathula cancer iruku...

Namitha va hurt panravanga la Lord Krishna avlo punish pannirukanga...Don know why this much hatred...she is dragging God ...

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for my language earlier. Will try to control but I just couldn't stop myself earlier after watching the promos. Ore irritating ah irukku. And Idk where else to vent also. Sorry again. I think I'll just leave for sometime and come in tomorrow night when Kamal will be on the show. Bye guys 🤗
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I really want a wild card contestant who ve guts to speak like this to Gayathri