Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Qualia

This gay3 constantly keeps saying "velilia varattum pathikkalam", yedho periya adiyal madhiri

I was thinking neenge ulla irrukara varrikum dhan ungalikku safeπŸ˜†

she is not going to stop this.. already kai kaal ah udaikkuren nu sonnadha Kamal pointed out.. still she behaves the same..

even this week if Kamal says, she'll be like 'naan kovathai kuraikkanum nu nenaikkuren.. naan Siva ne nu irundhaa kooda edhaavadhu prechanai start panraanga ' nu.. she'll put her nalla pullai drama... sariyaana thenja record
sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yet to watch the episode...but from your comments, I can see that poli went another level down. I really wonder if she thinks people are so blinded by her jallikattu protest and will not mind her cheap acts in this show? This girl needs a reality check...seriously. Mr kamal should do the same good job he did last week in confronting G3. Actually enakku nalla varuthu vaayile when I think about poli. But I'm controlling hard because this is a descent forum.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning guys. Just by reading the comments, i dun want to watch the episode. Oviya has become too special to me 😭 I cannot tolerate any form of negativity around her. Sometimes, i just feel like going into the house to give her a huge hug & tell her the whole world is with her😭
Nallavangala kadavul sothipanaga aaana kai vida maatanga.. 😳
My prayers are with her actually all our prayers are with her. Oviya army is getting stronger each day. Yesterday's episode just made it million times stronger together with the love she gets.

Namitha ji.. I pray to Lord Krishna... You don't hv the right to use Him for your cursing.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ dun utter his name for ur cheap thoughts.
If this is what u learnt in ur spiritual journey.. then it is all effort gone down the drain.

To all those pple are did this bharani and Doing this to Oviya.. remember that ithellathukkum vechi oru naal kaalam bathil sollum.

Julie nee manisha jenmamey illa.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I dun want to waste my energy on u. I would rather use it learn valuable lesson from Oviya.
You fell tooo low! While Oviya has risen right up to the sky.

Oviyakku makkal support & her mother's blessings are there.

Sorry for my rant.
Edited by Uma90 - 7 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New promo gay3 oviya fight

Gay3 is digging more grave for herself... oviya dress is unique...I noticed one thing, even if gay3 maybe right, the way she talks and insults people is very inhuman...the words she uses are hurting... I wonder how she survives in industry... wish to interview her team and colleagues, I'm afraid they were badly abused by her too...
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks guys.. I hope the program producer will know that evicting oviya will bring the viewers down...
No one is perfect in their life.. Of course, even we will do many of the stuff these people do.. and we do not expect anyone to be perfect... But don't be really worse... You cannot bully everyone u dnt like... and keep talking shit... and betray and backstab the ones who shows some care and support...

Oviya is better than others though she may also have some downside... I think her weakness are negligible compared to her character and others...
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New promo is utterly shocking & disgusting.
Gayathri u will understand what Oviya once u come out. Ellarum serupala adippanga.. appo theriyum.
Oviya class behaviour and answer as usual 😎
I am so proud of Oviya.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
New promos yet again these people, I have lost words to say. I want to really twist the neck of that nayathri. Antha bitch oda Amma epdi thaan intha moodeviye valattanganu theriyale. Nee thandi eccha! Velila vaa eccha kaluthai, approm theriyum unnalaam epdi saaniye alli moonjile ootta poraangenu.

Sorry for my language but I really cannot take it. This is utterly uncivilised rowdy behaviour. Oruthare corner panni thorattividrathu oru polappa? Big boss not interfering is utter disappointment. Kamal if he doesn't grill them, he is gonna be seriously trashed on social media and will lose fans for sure.
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I officially hate Julie more than any of those in the bully gang. What a game she played! Kadaiseela turned everything around to Oviya! When the Kabadi team came and that so-called insult happened, iva dhaana touched Oviya on the head and called her inside. She would call her aam, cry aam, make Oviya console aam and let others outside think that Oviya is influencing her. Chi.

I can't reiterate this enough. Gaya3 very rightly so called her a 'mattamana jenmam' though for the wrong situation.

And Namitha, what the heck?! She's SO jealous of Oviya, it's just so evident on her face. She said something about *ava kudumbathula cancer irukku ..* after Oviya left. I hope she didn't directly mean Oviya's mom and she just meant it to say Oviya is not pure. Because that's the most cruelest thing one can say, I can't even imagine how bad Oviya would have felt if she had heard that. Whoever she may be, no one has rights to comment on something so personal and sensitive.

Same way, she fake promised on Krishna that no one said Julie was acting when she was in pain when it was the SAME Namitha who kept saying it. At the very least, you should keep up your words.

Gaya3 .. no words about that lady. Everyone are targeting Oviya for no reason and Julie wanted exactly this. She made it happen. They are all just a shame to their families.

--

All said and done, every time they corner Oviya, she reaches a higher place in my heart. She's truly an angel. ❀️
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So much of negativity prevails in the BB house and yesterday was the heights of it. It was seriously suffocating ME. 😡
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

So much of negativity prevails in the BB house and yesterday was the heights of it. It was seriously suffocating ME. 😡

Neenga innaikkuoda promos ah paakkaleye? Innum mosaama irukku. Nayathri oru eccha truly 🀒 I'm going to skip today episode also 😑 My Oviya chellam 😭 I wanna hug her so badly and console her. Wish I knew her personally, such an angel, I would have kept her as my BFF always! πŸ₯Ί I'm not so lucky πŸ˜’
Edited by .sajitha. - 7 years ago