Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
oh so... Krithika is with me.. Oviya evct aana will stop watching the show...
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

yep. Anyway after todays episode, it is going to be difficult to watch big boss.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I noticed something, When Julie walked away from living room where the kabaddi team was talking something, she made Oviya come by touching her head.. So when she needs to cry and complaint, she needs Oviya.. Apuram she will talk about her..

ya.. she signalled her to come.. actually the way Oviya consoled her was sweet.. Finally when poli wiped her tears and got up, Oviya was like chinna kozhandhai ya samaadhaana paduthura maadhiri she said, Indha Julie dhaan nallaa irukku.. avlo dhaan..
vidu.. nu..

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Comments shows that episode was quite bad

Just keep voting for oviya, she is not perfect but definitely the better one there...

I hope kamal question julie and and bullies...and I would like to know was Julie acting or was the pain real
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithika2012

yep. Anyway after todays episode, it is going to be difficult to watch big boss.

Count me as well
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

ya.. she signalled her to come.. actually the way Oviya consoled her was sweet.. Finally when poli wiped her tears and got up, Oviya was like chinna kozhandhai ya samaadhaana paduthura maadhiri she said, Indha Julie dhaan nallaa irukku.. avlo dhaan..
vidu.. nu..

Even second time... oviya started to leave..julie said romba valikuthu konja neram pakathulayea iru...

Gay3 and skathi dont have their own brain... so snake, malaipambu, poli know very well how to trigger themthem 😡
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Comments shows that episode was quite bad

Just keep voting for oviya, she is not perfect but definitely the better one there...

I hope kamal question julie and and bullies...and I would like to know was Julie acting or was the pain real

Not quite bad... its total worst...

Gay3, nami, poli, snake clearly shows their worst side
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Count me in...If Oviya is evicted then I'll not watch the show anymore...and I think many of her fans will also stop watching..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did u notice what the final voice-over said at the close of the day..

yaarellaam Julie-in unmaiyaana nanbargal.. allathu.. Julie yaarukku unmaiyaana thozhi.. theriyavillai...

something like this
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Did u notice what the final voice-over said at the close of the day..

yaarellaam Julie-in unmaiyaana nanbargal.. allathu.. Julie yaarukku unmaiyaana thozhi.. theriyavillai...

something like this

Julie doesn't deserve friends... first she backstabbes bharani and now oviya. She ruins her reputation by sabotaging genuine people behind their backs...she is the worst among all contestants today...

Others are bad and behaved like a bully from day 1, but no one is a bigger traitor than julie