Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
bigg boss will definitely introduced some new twist..
like since oviya has been escaping eviction every week, she can freely nominate anyone for eviction.. indha twist super ah irukkum..

like bigg boss should tell if oviya escapes this week, next week she can nominate anyone for eviction directly.. then ellaarum oviya kitta nalla per vaanga try pannuvaanga..
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If ever Oviya gets evicted, we should stop watching the show.. How many agree?
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ap.meena

But Julie ya nominate pannanume... panna dhane evict pana mudiyum...

Julie, G3, Snehan ivangala ellam yaarum nominate ey panalaye... Ganesh ku sakti kita nalla oeru venum.. so he wont nominate that bully gang...
Raiza and Julie obvious jalra...
Next week again oviya will be nominated...

I think everybody will plan to nominate Oviya and I just hope she gets saved everytime...
ap.meena thumbnail
@anbesivam, Like u said, I really expect some twist...NInga sonna twist nalla iruku.. but it will not look fair and ppl will think that BB is playing for Oviya...
I think they should really get some twist and save Oviya from nomination next week. Some task where she wins..
Or makkal voting for thalaivar post.. appo we will make oviya the leader...
aiyo venma pa then avala madhika maatanga... apuram it will be like she failed in her role...

Enna madhiri ellam twist irundha nalla irukum?
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Found this in FB

Edited by rose.three - 7 years ago
mayflower2014 thumbnail
One thing im not understanding is why did julie perform this double game knowing very well this may get telecasted and spoil her votes next time?
Or did she think they will show only the kabbadi team and the match for the whole day today and skip her drama?

Or did she think people will get mad at oviya believing her as she has makkal support last time?

Pretty sure she will not be nominated next week by any of the males. If Namitha is out, vayapuri may nominate julie. Raiza will nominate her for sure. One more person nominates, she will fall into eviction list. I wish Arav nominates her oh pls Arav pls do it.. I badly want to see that fake woman out of the show..

ap.meena thumbnail
Everyone has to nominate two person.
Oviya is #1 for all except herself and may be Aarav. So she will get 7 votes. I hope Ganesh doesn't nominate her...

The second vote of Snehan n vaiyapuri could be Julie.. Even Sakthi doesn't like her much..
Raiza is already nominated. So it will be vaiyapuri or Julie or again Ganesh.. I think Ganesh,Sakthi, Oviya and Raiza will nominate Julie..

I hope they don't say u just have to nominate 1, as Raiza is already nominated.
ap.meena thumbnail
Fan favorite nu solli, one week oviya va nominate panna koodadhunu sonna nalla irukum...
ap.meena thumbnail
Whom did G3 say as Echa in the first week? Raiza or Julie?
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had only read the comments on the forum and saw today's episode only now. But have lost the interest after today's episode. Can people be this horrible?

At one point, Namitha says to Oviya dont talk and then when oviya walks out without talking she taunts her to talk! God, Namitha is afraid she is not going to get votes. Her fanbase might just vote for her i suppose

There must be a book on all the bad words Gayathri uses in the show - today's contribution - hair and some other word( may be echa or something) - matha yaarum use pannala. After the show is over, the whole of Tamil film industry will back her anyway.

Honestly oviya evict ana nallathan. she can be peaceful and I will stop watching the show.