Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I noticed something, When Julie walked away from living room where the kabaddi team was talking something, she made Oviya come by touching her head.. So when she needs to cry and complaint, she needs Oviya.. Apuram she will talk about her..
I just saw few scenes of Gayathri talking about Oviya in bedroom.. I really hate that *********************.. and Raiza and Namitha doing jalra..
Raiza showed a reaction when Julie was showing her stomach..
Vaiyapuri saying to Gayu, -ungalukku oru prestige iruku... Prestige cooker kooda ilama unaku...

ap.meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: anbesivam

uncut --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHhVOkdYMvE

Thanks...

Sneha, nee enna pombala poruki ya? Oviya kita oru madhiri pesura ava iladha po avalaye kevalama pesura... Avala pidikalena thalli poga vendiaydhu..
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

I noticed something, When Julie walked away from living room where the kabaddi team was talking something, she made Oviya come by touching her head.. So when she needs to cry and complaint, she needs Oviya.. Apuram she will talk about her..

I just saw few scenes of Gayathri talking about Oviya in bedroom.. I really hate that *********************.. and Raiza and Namitha doing jalra..
Raiza showed a reaction when Julie was showing her stomach..
Vaiyapuri saying to Gayu, -ungalukku oru prestige iruku... Prestige cooker kooda ilama unaku...

I noticed that too.. It looks more like Julie intentionally did that.. She wanted to create some drama today.. maybe she had some pain but exaggerated it too much I feel like.. hopefully nothing serious..

as snehan said, puli vandha kadhai thaan
Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So after many days I am commenting again 😎 already 3rd discussion post 😲

As for Tuesday's episode: Shakthi crying was hard to watch, not because I felt with him but because I couldn't believe him, I really don't think he revealed himself because of his family but more because everyone almost found out that he was the one who was the thief 🤪

As for Gayathri today...oh...i don't remember which movie but there is a movie with Karunas where he goes "nee kelean, nee kelean..." and that reminds me so much of the way Gayathri goes "LOOK WHAT SHE SAYS..." to everyone in the house...oh..i just get so tired of watching that kind of scenes

Julie is just one of a kind

As for Oviya as much as she is one of the more interesting characters I really hope she is more confrontonal. I know that they have showed us that she gets shut down but I hope she finds a way to talk to them one by one instead so her voice can be heard (maybe get the bb team to lock them in a room one by one...

rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today I really hated the way Gay3 was talking about Oviya when she was with Julie in bedroom😡 Why everyone are attacking Oviya..
and that julie what should I say.., No words...🤢
rose.three thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Guys have u notice one line of julie..

oviya consoling julie in girls sleeping room..aarav came there n he too start consoling her..

at that time ,poli said..

"naan sethakoda nadipunu than solluvanga pola ivanga.."

see here...iva sonna line than inthu...oviya atha than sonna gayuta..

but appadiye ultava maathirita intha Polie..****🤬

Yaa exactly...I was like what the ****😡
Oviya just repeated what she said and that was changed to some other way
mayflower2014 thumbnail
thanks for the uncut video. Julie ivanga kudalam close ah irukrathu oviyaku pidikalayam so pirichu vitutalam.. 😡 and i liked Gay3's smirk when julie said that. It sayed unnalam oru aalave mathikala naanga..
In one of her interviews Oviya has said she likes talking to the mirror for fun. And thats the same thing she is doing in BB now. Even in the beginning i thought she is looosu nu but seems like it is her habit😛
ap.meena thumbnail
@Inisabus
Nee kelaen idialogue is from polladhavan movie...

I watched just a few scenes and got irritated...
That too Namitha said something like Oviya should sit and fight... Oviya just avoided coz they G3 was really shouting. I hate her...
I feel like meeting her and asking her what she thinks of herself...
G3 and Snehan a nenachale asingama vaayila varudhu...
At the start of the episode he was talkign about Julie and saying that thangachi nu anba pazhagitaram so velagi poganuma... Endha annavadhu thangachi pathi pinnadi pesuvana???? Enna jenmamo...

rose.three thumbnail
Please somebody nomiate that cheap julie and evict her😡 I cant bear her nonsense anymore...evalav poi...adengappaaa...
The moment gay3 and everyone else came in bedroom she totally changed her words...
she said Oviya koluthi pottutu poita...and I think namitha also said the same dialogue 😡
Its julie who lit the fire ...😡
I m literally waiting for Julie to get out of the house...🤢
Edited by rose.three - 7 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
But Julie ya nominate pannanume... panna dhane evict pana mudiyum...
Julie, G3, Snehan ivangala ellam yaarum nominate ey panalaye... Ganesh ku sakti kita nalla oeru venum.. so he wont nominate that bully gang...
Raiza and Julie obvious jalra...
Next week again oviya will be nominated...