Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
At this rate, noone is gonna nominate Poli for eviction next week except Raiza again. andhalavuku basement strong ah pottu vechuruka.. So Oviya, Raiza confirm in the list. I strongly feel they will have vayapuri this time as the 3rd in the list.
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel like she is playing a game on multiple levels..
Garnering votes for oviya and making sure namitha gets nothing by doing this drama.. what an utter waste of a character..

She is taking revenge against namitha
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Kandha katchigal la marubadiyum bad word sonna madhri iruku...
After talking with Oviya ,Snehan goes to men bedroom...Where Shakthi, Gayathri already talking Snehan joins them ...

Snehan: Oviya enkitta ella nyaayamum pesura ...nannum ella sari sari nu ketu kittu irundhen

Gayathri: nyama kandravi Saniyan nu sollitu apram theriya ma vandha madhiri vailya pottukitta ...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
k_ria2015 thumbnail
actress sripriya tweeted,

Aiyaiyo Julie... horrible... oppurtunist

Edited by k_ria2015 - 7 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oviya saniyan nu sonnala? I think it is better she minsd her own business instead of being on anyone's side during their pain.. inga dhan yaarukum puriyalaye...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaahhh 😡😡 wkjahwohgohgaajwoeoigh 😡😡

Okay sorry I needed to get that out. So frustrated with the episode, utkaarndhu paaka mudiyala full ah. I'll comment later. Can't form proper words in the gaandu I am right now 😵
ap.meena thumbnail
Anyone know how is the trend in social media? Still supporting oviya?
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Anyone know how is the trend in social media? Still supporting oviya?

Completely in favor of our thalaivi 👍🏼 Even more after today's crappy episode, Oviya rose to another level ⭐️
k_ria2015 thumbnail
rofl moment when Oviya walked off from the bedroom when Gay3 was blabbering some nonsense against her.. I really wanted Gay3 to ask Oviya why u walking off and Oviya replied "dhustana kanda thoora vilagu simple"😆
ap.meena thumbnail
Thanks...
I was just checking some tweets on bigbosstamil and contestants...

I can clearly see that Oviya has her own army of fans...
Gayathri, Snehan and Julie are out of question.. they have more haters than Oviya fans...
Ganesh - gets support now and then...
Namitha - she has some supporters.. Some people support her but not always... I hope she goes down this week...
Raiza - she has good number of supporters and fans.. Some even think she is better than Oviya... She is a part of VIP2 - I dont know what it has to do with bigboss but ppl add that also when they support her..

So my analysis tells me that Gayathri , Snehan and Julie are like open villains of Oviya and the show.. If they get nominated against Oviya, for sure Oviya will sweep away all the votes...

But if it is Raiza against Oviya there is pretty good chance that Raiza will put a fight... She is also the same like Julie, but doesnt do overacting.. She does evrything silently.. which people dont understand...

Based on how future days go, Raiza may even raise more... She cud be strong competetion for Oviya.. Even there are people who support both of them...

None of this my opinion.. it is just my analysis based on makkal comments...