Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1122406 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Few thing could be noticed:
For the past few weeks,It seems like girls are the ones who are having all the problems and they even mentioned that,not sure why its that way

Namitha is all set to leave.

Raiza is some what confirmed to leave next week depends on whom she is pitted against

Her only chance is if she gets others nominees to be girls without oviya

Also For oviya, she will be sharing the room with poli,gay3 raiza,so essentially one bully remaining

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Julie padicha school la did they only teach Tamil thaai vazhthu?? didnt they teach the tirukural "en nanri kondaarkum uyvundaam, uyvilai seinanri konda maharku"??😡

Sorry for my words but solloyea aganum...

Antha theruporiki naya pathi pesi pesi namaku than BP eruthu avaluku konjam kuda vekamea illa.. avaluku enga thirukural theriyapoguthu
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bigg Boss, indha loosunga, Oviya irundhaa naanga irukka maattom nu confession room la sonnaa, immediate ah accept panni velila thorathidunga..

Nami for sure out this week.. matha 'so called' periya thalais (nenappu dhaan) , stating their worst behaviour, Kamal should send them out directly without nomination process..
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Julie padicha school la did they only teach Tamil thaai vazhthu?? didnt they teach the tirukural "en nanri kondaarkum uyvundaam, uyvilai seinanri konda maharku"??😡

I agree she is one rare breed bitch ... just I m unable to identify which breed she is 🥱 😆
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Bigg Boss, indha loosunga, Oviya irundhaa naanga irukka maattom nu confession room la sonnaa, immediate ah accept panni velila thorathidunga..

Nami for sure out this week.. matha 'so called' periya thalais (nenappu dhaan) , stating their worst behaviour, Kamal should send them out directly without nomination process..

100% i agree with u.. pls send them out if they wish
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are doing the same stint which they did with barani and I think this time it's gonna backfire badly ..
Between what was the precap for tomorrow
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nalladhu ku kaalam illai nu summaa vaa sonnaanga periyavanga..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Ellarum konjam cool avunga...Namma kandippa Oviya vu ottu pottu win panna vaipom...Ivangala thitradhu onnu dhan wall ah pathu thitradhu onnu dha ...Namaku dha namma thitunadhu keka podhu...Take a chill pill...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
raji07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate Julie to the core. How can she say that ovia is loose nu. I will dedicate all the bad words to fake Julie jalra raiza malapaambhu Namitha and bully master gay3. Julie is a nice actress backstabber brainless attention seeker. She does not have a brain. Ovia only behind to her while she is crying. All bullies are discussing that she is acting nu. Now all are saying acting nu sollala to Julie. Please eliminate fake julie I can't bear her acting
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Any idea why all the loosu kootam was crying in the precap?? confession room la poitu...