Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Is Julie being manipulated by these bullies or she simply don't have brains 🥱

I feel Julie is manipulating bullies against oviya. Julie wants oviya to get nominated ..
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lastly ... one important thing I rest my case saying Julie pulled this act very nicely . I will deffo says it was acting complete acting .. I maybe wrong but after watching the episode I can say that she was act Acting 😆

Yes yes acting, while crying on bed with Oviya in between of you watch carefully she smiled a little...

She was crying like anything in pain when Oviya was there but after Oviya went out she was perfectly fine and talked too much with everyone how she got that much strength in such a short time?

Some one here told that they telecast some unseen footages in Vijay Super at 11pm so I am waiting for it now...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Julie..bitch..as namitha said...pakka drama...keezha viluntha ivalavu scene podanuma??naankoda than ippadi viluthuruken...enakulam ippadi vanthathe illaiye ...😆

oviya va target panna than ivalavu acting..atha nadathi kaatita...intha karumathuku Aarthiye thevalai
silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Julie is clear... She wanted to show Oviya bad... That's why she did all this aam... In a way she has succeeded in this... Already everyone in the house hate Oviya... Iva inaiku nalla koluthi potaa... I have feeling that this hatred for Oviya was there mildly because of her character and Julie madam fueled the fire in the house...

About the precap for tomorrow... I dont blame Oviya for walking away... They treated her so badly

True .. Julie is the kolmuti .. when oviya was walking I remembered bharanis walk
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah bb should show the clip of her 😡 she is the main reason for everything 🤬
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lastly ... one important thing I rest my case saying Julie pulled this act very nicely . I will deffo says it was acting complete acting .. I maybe wrong but after watching the episode I can say that she was act Acting 😆

yes she was acting... nothing real 😡
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

ippadi act panna anupuvangalane theriyala ...Content venum nu 😕

Don't think they need Julie for content...Oviya is enough i believe
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kamal sir...pls intha polie idiot a pathi ellorukum pottu kaaminga..pls..aiyoo ivala intha vaati nominate pannama vittutangale...appadi mattum irunthuchuna...ava than intha week pack panniripa petiya doubt e illama...cha miss aairuche ganesha
silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

The last 15-20 min were intolerable... Nama universal AKKA was basically going on and on about Oviya and Oscar actress Julie, Nalavanga Namitha and the great Raiza and the jaalra kootam (Boys) supporting her...

Gay3 called each and everyone and complained .. only non living things were spared
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Bb pls keep them engaged in task...How many task where there today? Only Kabadi?