Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

All who hurt Oviya in today episode, all of you, karma will come back for u! Wait and watch u theru dogs!

Sorry guys I just saw a clip and I cannot control my anger.

The last 15-20 min were intolerable... Nama universal AKKA was basically going on and on about Oviya and Oscar actress Julie, Nalavanga Namitha and the great Raiza and the jaalra kootam (Boys) supporting her...
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Julie nomination vandha indha mura eliminate for sure... She even thinks Oviya is using her to get votes... How stupid of her to think like that...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
No hopes on tomo 's episode ...Can't see Oviya suffering...Hope Kamal grill these bullies and liar Julie on Saturday...
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lastly ... one important thing I rest my case saying Julie pulled this act very nicely . I will deffo says it was acting complete acting .. I maybe wrong but after watching the episode I can say that she was act Acting 😆
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

I was literally laughing hard on seeing these morons . Oviya has huge patience streak ..** touchwood ** she is playing maturely 😳

Exactly it wouldn't take a moment for her to break down... She herself said she is hurt so much... I think these people will now treat her like they treated Bharani... Complain they can't live with her... 😡

By the qay Gayathri is a keerna record... Keeps on repeating gossips

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Iniku epi paarka kudathunu irunthen after yesterdsy's oppari drama...oru half an hour paarkalai...appuram paarka aarambichuten..hehe..

En paarthennu aairuchu..😭🤢

Julie..ivalam mirugam vida kevalamanaval..🤬🤬

Sure,this time too oviya will win with max votes⭐️ ...poli indirectly paved the way for that😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

Julie nomination vandha indha mura eliminate for sure... She even thinks Oviya is using her to get votes... How stupid of her to think like that...

ippadi act panna anupuvangalane theriyala ...Content venum nu 😕
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Julie is the worst liar... and the worst friend... She was the one who said everyone was targetting her... Oviya told her to be strong everything will be alright... Ipo ennamo Oviya thaan elaar pathiyum thapa pesunaa nu solraa😡

Kamal should show that clip to everyone then we should see how Julie reacts
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This clearly shows the jealousy of namitha gayathri n Julie ...all said the same dialogue let her win the trophy nu which shows thy are clearly jealous that kabadi team said oviya is more popular nu...Julie even said that if oviya wins she is not deserving😡 Julie u r not deserving to stay even till now we made a mistake by sending arthi out🥱
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looking at their ugly behaviour today I can 100% bet their family members would have hung their heads in ashame. Unmayile Julie cheri naayi and fake thaan. She thinks if she sends Oviya out she can have Arav for herself, but she doesn't know he clearly has zero liking towards her. Enakku ithukkumela enna solrathunu theriyale. If Kamal didn't grill these bitches on Saturday, I'm going to f****** toast on twitter and trend against him.