Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Is Julie being manipulated by these bullies or she simply don't have brains 🥱
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
evlo dhaan paa enga Queen thaanguvaa? she is so much hurt than any of you.. how do u think her to sit if you keep blabbering nonsense continuously..

Precap for tomorrow: confession room la thani thani drama podudhunga.. this is the limit.. BB or Kamal should pitch in..
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Julie is clear... She wanted to show Oviya bad... That's why she did all this aam... In a way she has succeeded in this... Already everyone in the house hate Oviya... Iva inaiku nalla koluthi potaa... I have feeling that this hatred for Oviya was there mildly because of her character and Julie madam fueled the fire in the house...
About the precap for tomorrow... I dont blame Oviya for walking away... They treated her so badly
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so so so wish Kamal questions all these people this weekend... Specially Oviya & Julie convo potu kaatanum...

This julie is a big time liar... She was the one complaining to Oviya and apidiya she changed the story... 😡
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing the updates itself my blood boiling. Please send some poison in the next luxury Budget and serve to everyone except Oviya and make her the winner and close the show. Updates mattum paartha enakke ipdi naa I don know what those who watching will be feeling. Oviya chellam oru vaatthi camera paattu sollu ivangale enna pannanum nu. Athu pothum, I'll fly to India just to nasukkify them as kosus.

I think I'm going to give this show a break and just come on Sunday and Monday to update on eviction and nomination. If Oviya still can bear the shit and ready to fight, I'm ready to vote like crazy and make her the winner. Had enough of those bull(y) dogs.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Rendu week Julie ku vote potadhey periya thappu ...Did one good thing I cleaned my room and bathroom instead of watching d show🤣... Couldn't tolerate even last 15-20 mins...
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All who hurt Oviya in today episode, all of you, karma will come back for u! Wait and watch u theru dogs!

Sorry guys I just saw a clip and I cannot control my anger.
271043 thumbnail
shebba... kamal asked oviya to sit with them instead of walking away but ithungaloda eppadi irukkirathu (!!??) paarkira engalalaye mudiyalla!!😡
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Today my respect for Oviya rose higher than before... The amount of patience this girl has is just awesome... She is rightly called Queen... I don't care if she wins BB or not... She won million hearts today... Her courage to stand by Julie (even though she did not deserve it) was just awesome.. Hats off to her👏
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was literally laughing hard on seeing these morons . Oviya has huge patience streak ..** touchwood ** she is playing maturely 😳