Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Is gayathri for real??? I mean someone is crying ans saying she is in pain nu and that woman is sitting there saying its drama... I mean seriously what is wrong with this woman??

I think Gayathri feels Julie is acted to such an extent that Gayathri can't even find out the real one from fake one... (Hopefully the pain was real... Let's see in the episode)
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

Ivangaluku ellam romba famous nu nenapo ennavo.. SNS la naaradikrom ivanungala .. paavam my boys. One more thing kanja karuppu has said that we acted according to script given nu.. is it true or just for fun

where has he said that? If you seen on you tube videos don't believe them they are doing it for clicks to their videos i believe...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ as I said maybe she genuinely has pain but definitely I see some exaggeration too...
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god... Just now my 4-1/2 yr old son saw the second promo in tv and asked me that this akka ku pappa poraka pogudha nu.
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oviya is super awesome😎 haha..I loved it how she just rejected to take the hardworking award in the 6th episode😆 I couldn't stop laughing and came here to say this😆 she is so real and doesn't fake anything and does and says things she feels and never tries to please anyone so far. Am liking her. Uff..more 20 episodes to go😒 why did I start watching BB tamil so late🥺 you guys must be having so much fun discussing day to day updates abt the show...wait untill I finish watching all the episodes..😎

Since yesterday I kind of liked gayatri..but she's super bossy, I din't like the way aarti, gatatri and namitha were making of Julie for crying on the stage when she was asked to say why she wants to win..and when julie said I actually prepared to say sth else but at that moment my emotions came in between..but these people asked to say what she prepared to say...and julie like a mad person even agreed to it and went ahead and was saying what she prepared...like seriously tell me what I actually prepared to say...and my answer would be🤬 who gives them the right to judge someone? And what was that gayatri saying abt julie..she isn't famous as a common man..she's a bad influence coz she spoke bad abt the politicians. Dumb ass she is!

Don't mind guys, I know you guys are done with all this, but I have no other place to vent this out.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

Oviya is super awesome😎haha..I loved it how she just rejected to take the hardworking award in the 6th episode😆I couldn't stop laughing and came here to say this😆she is so real and doesn't fake anything and does and says things she feels and never tries to please anyone so far. Am liking her. Uff..more 20 episodes to go😒why did I start watching BB tamil so late🥺you guys must be having so much fun discussing day to day updates abt the show...wait untill I finish watching all the episodes..😎

Since yesterday I kind of liked gayatri..but she's super bossy, I din't like the way aarti, gatatri and namitha were making of Julie for crying on the stage when she was asked to say why she wants to win..and when julie said I actually prepared to say sth else but at that moment my emotions came in between..but these people asked to say what she prepared to say...and julie like a mad person even agreed to it and went ahead and was saying what she prepared...like seriously tell me what I actually prepared to say...and my answer would be🤬who gives them the right to judge someone? And what was that gayatri saying abt julie..she isn't famous as a common man..she's a bad influence coz she spoke bad abt the politicians. Dumb ass she is!

Don't mind guys, I know you guys are done with all this, but I have no other place to vent this out.

Ai meri shirls baby ... jaldhi jaldhi sab dekh lo phir we will rock the discussions 😆 .. I called gulabo for discussion but woh boli she doesn't know tamil 🥱
271043 thumbnail
y'all ready for today's episode.. 😎
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
some prob with my connection.. too slow.. cudn't watch it live... please post updates...
Really, thanks for the updates sday and warning abt the episode...
I cund't see oviya do any mistakes, as I do not want to see her get affected.. she has a good name among the audience and Im worried that she may loose it if she does even small mistakes.. ippo gavanam poora oviya mela dha...
and so i stopped after Sakthi's confession...
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oviya reaction when Julie is crying🤣
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Ai meri shirls baby ... jaldhi jaldhi sab dekh lo phir we will rock the discussions 😆 .. I called gulabo for discussion but woh boli she doesn't know tamil 🥱

Wohi karne ki kosish kar rahi hu😳 hope so I'll be done by Sunday night, and then from monday..I'll join you guys😎
Haha..GG kya kar legi yahan par aake😆 she doesn't know tamil, I told her that I met you here this morning😳