Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@sevenstreaks Super pictures of thalaivi 😳 how gorgeous and cute she is! Love her so much! ❤️ Thanks to big boss for bringing her onboard. Can't believe I missed appreciating such a great girl before! Still Glad I finally got the chance to! 😳
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is gayathri for real??? I mean someone is crying ans saying she is in pain nu and that woman is sitting there saying its drama... I mean seriously what is wrong with this woman??
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Who is the dumbest of all?🤣🤣

Well this question was hovering over my mind since the beginning of this show.

beyond understanding the show's concept till misunderstanding oviya's popularity the chosen bunch by bb are all dumbs..neither they understand bb as a game nor they are understanding the concept to win public's trust and votes.😆 Well in other words I never knew that " B-E-I-N-G Y-O-U-R-S-E-L-F " is one of the most toughest and difficult job on earth😆 so much that people will corner you , badmouth you , character assassinate you , criticise you , degrade you , abuse you , namecall you , target you and what not!!!🤔

They are given food , water , a luxurious place to stay what else is needed for survival hence they are surviving so a mere wastage by bb of investing money on these creatures. Poor bb i feel pity for you.🤣🤣 what an utter waste of resources , funds , manpower , energy , time and your thinking😆

Regarding the entertainment factor , you don't always need mobiles, ipads , ipods , social networking sites , tv , radio , newspaper for entertainment.. a monkey can easily entertain another monkey. Moreover the bb house and the current members are themselves not less than a serial family , that entertainment factor is more than enough.😆😆

So the first dumb person on earth is creatives and their team for choosing such hypocrites as contestants who has different opinion on the same situation.. in short eanku vanda ratham , onaku vandha thats takali chutney...🤣🤣

2nd dumb person are contestants themselves.. giving hints by public and host , babysitting you during every weekends , trying to stuff the logic in your empty brain by showing things visually and giving hints indirectly makes these contestants ever more dumb than expected.😆😆 Even if god appears and transpires oviya as the favourite contestant of public to these dumbs they are not gonna believe it as these are self proclaimed unique products on earth who are prejudiced on their own unacquainted knowledge.😳

3rd is the public being dumb who expects that they will react at some point of time and understand the truth..🤓 but instead situation is going from worse to worst.. when i think that these species cannot be more dumb than this , they prove me wrong by showing that they are the dumbest of all.😆😆😆

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So shakti Bro thinks Bigboss Purposely made those kabadi players say Oviya is famous outside?
Ithu naalathaan.. unakku aprom vantha Siva Karthikeyan kooda ippo topla irukaan.. 🤣 Nalla varuvinga Shakti 😆
Neenga kadaisi varaikum Arabu Nada pathi thaan padittu irukanum.😛
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

@sevenstreaks Super pictures of thalaivi 😳 how gorgeous and cute she is! Love her so much! ❤️ Thanks to big boss for bringing her onboard. Can't believe I missed appreciating such a great girl before! Still Glad I finally got the chance to! 😳

Same here.. I went back to dig up her old movies to watch. That day was watching Kalavani & Yaamirukka Baayame😆
She is pretty & underrated. Good that she is getting her due now. Everybody is only talking about her. After Baahubali.. intha yr la.. she is the hot topic 😆

Heard media person saying that once she comes out, there are abt 5 films offers waiting for her and market raise aagumnnu expectations.
Hope it is true & we get to see her professionally excel well.❤️
Edited by Uma90 - 7 years ago
myzticalgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand why people are reacting to oviya' interruption. I think it's called for. She lives in a house where she is constantly being targeted, no one really talks to her and when they do they do an indirect attack on her. When sakhti said those things, of course she is going to take it personally because that's what she is used to.

Someone may have already said this...I haven't gone through all the posts yet.
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShanC

Veliya nadakratha vanthu orurhar sonna kuda ivanunga purinjukra nelamai la illa 🤣 🤣 🤣

Veliya vanthu paathakooda namba maatanga pola🤣🤣This is sooo funny🤣Vera ulagathula irukaanga pola🤣
Edited by hopper_ocean - 7 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watching yesterday's episode

Raiza without make up is...😆
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ivangaluku ellam romba famous nu nenapo ennavo.. SNS la naaradikrom ivanungala .. paavam my boys. One more thing kanja karuppu has said that we acted according to script given nu.. is it true or just for fun
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Watching yesterday's episode

Raiza without make up is...😆

true kodumai..