Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I m looking forward to today's Kabadi task šŸ¤£...Snehan appadiye thooki side poturuvanganu ninaikirenšŸ˜†...Ganesh and Aarav will be good... Hope Ganesh stays in d show...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Like oviya reply... Nothing personal bro... apdiyea vitrunga... i am ok... i am cool...

šŸ˜Š

all credits to d super singer thread ...We all never had a normal discussionšŸ¤£..Glad we all ve similar opinion now...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
new promošŸ˜† adada shakthi enna kandupidipušŸ¤£
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think oviya famous aagitanganu sonnadhala poli ku stomach burn aagi pain aahiyirukumo?
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Please BB julieyukku odambu seriyillai . Please send her out ..

Actually I am feeling a bit irritated on myself, A human being is suffering and I am only concerned about sending her out. She has made me to hate her that much by her antics
Edited by hopper_ocean - 7 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hate this IF from mobile. It refreshes by itself making me lose whatever I wrote. šŸ˜”

Anyways, what I wanted to say is after watching the promos for today, I'm definitely not going to watch the episode. I know for sure the next nomination we have plastic rice, poli and Oviya. Going to be difficult cos Idk if I hate poli more or plastic rice more. One is worse character another is waste character.

The same people burning at the popularity of Oviya is not surprising, but rather annoying and boring. Oviya popularity is only because she doesn't back bite people. Everyone there has their strengths and weakness, but when it comes to backbiting, only Oviya doesn't join them. Even if the show is scripted, a person cannot act beyond a certain time or fake a reaction for that long. This stomach burning of Oviya popularity shows the lack of proper upbringing of the three self entitled brats. I have not seen the whole show but I'll take down the following remark if it's different in the show. I was happy for once snake happily laughed when Oviya was informed of her popularity. If that moment is fake when shown on tv, then idk I can only thing a snake will remain a snake for life!

Disappointing show after sat episode.
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I m looking forward to today's Kabadi task šŸ¤£...Snehan appadiye thooki side poturuvanganu ninaikirenšŸ˜†...Ganesh and Aarav will be good... Hope Ganesh stays in d show...

yeah even mešŸ˜ƒ i want atleast this task to be fun n sportive
hope thy dont dedicate half of the episode to julie
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Word Count: 0

karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@starbucks - actually i jus wanted to appreciate u fa ur vigilant mode while watching BB. Cuz i saw the GIF which u had made in the mrng. and nly in the afn i gotta watch yday's episode on hotstar. But despite having seen ur GIF already, i seriously din notice it onscreen. enna oru keen observation.šŸ‘
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Btw I watched the promo where bootam and bully will be talking about poli then Oviya consoling poli and later asked bootam to ask for forgiveness. I have a strong feeling they are all in their role plays. Or I could be wrong also. But it seems like big boss purposely created the roles that way so these big bullies can use the role play as an excuse to say bad things about Oviya. Bootam romba mariyaathe kuriyavangalaam. Sema comedy po! šŸ¤£