Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@giri88 - sorry. i used the word eviction wrongly. But if BB request her to come out of the house , then the drama wud happen. If Julie is really faking her sickness to gain sympathy, then "aval vinai avalai sudum".
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Juli is poli
At the same time gay3 is a bully
Both of them r bad
But right now poli is irritating me more than bully

New promo super, I can smell stomach burning... not only stomach, but lungs kidney heart liver everything burning 😆
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

One more promo

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiUC7Mjtnyg[/YOUTUBE]

Veliya nadakratha vanthu orurhar sonna kuda ivanunga purinjukra nelamai la illa 🤣 🤣 🤣
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: giri88

In the first Promo

I think Namitha was referring to Shakti, but Gayathri was referring someone else. I don't think it was avamaanam to Julie, it was only right that Leader speaks as they have a outside team over there.

Just watched the New Promo of Julie...
She is shouting like anything there but still Gayathri not caring, she was caring for her before remember she ootivittufied her when Namitha didn't. I think Julie must have done something to irritate Gayathri.

first promo.. whatever u say .. these people always find a stupid reason to corner julie and still she sucks at them big time😆

2nd promo.. well i have a opinion on this.. julie may be the vilest creature on earth but you should atleast show humanity to the person who reacts in pain... everyone knows how julie is all male and female contestants.. i too to an extent think that she is faking it but you are not an immortal object to not to react on the situation.. this is simply unethical , in humane and i can always support oviya coz being the women she is , she helps and supports when one is in pain keeping aside all the rivalry😳
last promo... well these people are still not ready to accept the support oviya is gettitng.. super jealous😆.. there are three kinds of people on earth.. one who is dumb , another who pretends to be dumb , lastly a person who is made dumb... these contestants have all these three qualities.. even god cant help them i bet you on this🤣
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Veliya nadakratha vanthu orurhar sonna kuda ivanunga purinjukra nelamai la illa 🤣 🤣 🤣

ivangala vachi show nadathi...smart ah osikrangalama 🤣
ShanC thumbnail

no one is supporting anyone...Gayathri atleast for name sake should ve reacted normal...And later she is d one who blames BB for protraying her wrongly...

Hey just told in general.. i am not telling u supporting poli.

I am telling in general if someone support julie and scold gayu becoz of the promo it will be waste of their time...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think people and especially audience including me to some extent are inhuman towards Julie because she was inhuman towards bharani and oviya (by nominating her)

But if she is really suffering, konjam pavam thaan
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Hey just told in general.. i am not telling u supporting poli.

I am telling in general if someone support julie and scold gayu becoz of the promo it will be waste of their time...

Sorry I misunderstood. :)
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

I think people and especially audience including me to some extent are inhuman towards Julie because she was inhuman towards bharani and oviya (by nominating her)

But if she is really suffering, konjam pavam thaan

Enna sonnalum ennaku pavama padala.. ava avlo worst ah behave panra...

Innaki avala bulli and malapambu insult panni alavakam pothu oviya than support panra... ava valIyila thudichalo nadichalo... apavum oviya pinadiyea odra..

But intha poli nalakea oviya vapathi thapu thapa pesuva... bully master ku jalra adipa...

So avaluku heart attack eh vanthalum ennaku pavama padala
ShanC thumbnail

Sorry I misunderstood. :)

Like oviya reply... Nothing personal bro... apdiyea vitrunga... i am ok... i am cool...

😊