Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .NJ.

I think Julie may have some pain but definitely she is exaggerating the level of pain... such pain is possible for appendicitis, other wise she if she is ok within minutes, then over acting only... let's see

ya heard in ulcer also pain will be severe... Lets see wat happens in today's episode. 😕
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Raiza 's reaction ...She got scared 😆
Even if she is faking Men were concered n talking to BB specially Shakthi...And Gayathri and Namitha...unmaiyo poiyo adhuku yen nadikaranu solli vedikkai pannuranga...Apram Camera than thappa kamikudhu solluradhu vera
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thoughts on Yesterday's Episode:
Think like Oviya i.e Being different from others 😛

Shakthi is Captain of the Team for this week.

BB told him to be "Ulavali" i.e "Spy" and asked to replace original diamond with the fake diamond.

Sakthi completed the task to perfection and everyone was searching for diamond, he was in Character all the time.

BB told that Diamond is stolen and so Luxury Budget is cancelled till you find the thief and keep the diamond in its place.

So, basically BB told that Shakthi is the thief( from Shakthi's point of him) It was not told by BB that he is thief, but now he is the thief.

Shakthi opened up about him stealing it to the family, thus family found out the thief and returned the diamond, the task of the family is to search, find and return the diamond, so they completed the task. So BB congratulated them.

BB is testing Shakthi for keeping his family together without much rift (in skit) and was satisfied with his performance and congratulated him.

I don't think Shakthi was faking it while crying and some people take it to their heart when cheating with known friends, So I am perfectly fine with him.

Now for random thoughts:

You gotta appreciate Raiza and she didn't even move out of her bed and still found out that it was Shakthi who stole it. *clap* *clap*

Gayathri was for a change being okay with Oviya i felt as she said, she didn't care what she said as she had given rebuttal for it, but Julie kept on triggering her, if only Gayathri understood its Julie who is triggering instead of Oviya, she can be okay.

Vaiyapuri was spot on and found out easily it was Shakthi and I thought he won't be able to...

Namitha was the only one who understood that Oviya is playing the Character. I don't think Namitha crying for Snehan was unreal, as I do know people cry on seeing other people cry if they like them, so I found no fault in her.

Edited by giri88 - 7 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Raiza 's reaction ...She got scared 😆

Even if she is faking Men were concered n talking to BB specially Shakthi...And Gayathri and Namitha...unmaiyo poiyo adhuku yen nadikaranu solli vedikkai pannuranga...Apram Camera than thappa kamikudhu solluradhu vera

Raiza madam hates drama no?😆 her rxn was so sudden & shocked.
Exactly my point on Gayu & namitha. Seiyarathellam senjittu audience tappa nenachikittanga.. channel vera maathri show pandrangannu neeli kannir vera. 3 days gayu acted like nalla pulla.. now see her real side comes out as usual.

karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The way julie massaging sakthi's head was disgusting to watch 😡
It was so obvious that twas kinda fake affection... merely showing off... Irritating pa...
After sakthi moves out of BB, his wife wud b readily waiting. But not to give a warm welcome...to give him 2 BANGGG on his back. No wife wud tolerate dis..
Qadberry thumbnail
In the first Promo

I think Namitha was referring to Shakti, but Gayathri was referring someone else. I don't think it was avamaanam to Julie, it was only right that Leader speaks as they have a outside team over there.

Just watched the New Promo of Julie...
She is shouting like anything there but still Gayathri not caring, she was caring for her before remember she ootivittufied her when Namitha didn't. I think Julie must have done something to irritate Gayathri.

karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
BB mattum innaikku julie'ta "Julie ungalukku udambu seri illadha kaaranathala neenga evict seiya padurrenga" apdinu sonna julie udane ezhundhu utkaarndhu "iippo konjam better'a feel panraen bigg boss" apdinu sollidum. neenga vaenumna paarunga. idhuthan nadakkum.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fortune-

Sorry guys, i may sound heartless, but enakku ava act pannramathiri than thonuthu... even if she is seriously ill, send her out to take care if herself... i won't feel bad for her...

No worries... i too feel the same...

No one need to scold gay3 for behaving so badly in the situation... immediately after few mins poli will go straight to lick gay3 feet... only energy will be waste if anyone support the polipoli 😲 😡
Qadberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthi99

BB mattum innaikku julie'ta "Julie ungalukku udambu seri illadha kaaranathala neenga evict seiya padurrenga" apdinu sonna julie udane ezhundhu utkaarndhu "iippo konjam better'a feel panraen bigg boss" apdinu sollidum. neenga vaenumna paarunga. idhuthan nadakkum.

Sri Kooda thaan medical reasons naala veliya poonaan, BB didn't say it as eviction. So, if Julie goes it will be like that only.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

No worries... i too feel the same...

No one need to scold gay3 for behaving so badly in the situation... immediately after few mins poli will go straight to lick gay3 feet... only energy will be waste if anyone support the polipoli 😲 😡

no one is supporting anyone...Gayathri atleast for name sake should ve reacted normal...And later she is d one who blames BB for protraying her wrongly...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago