Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Don know wat happened...Enna pain ?πŸ˜• I don't want to say if she is faking or not...Idha saka vachu evict pannunga BB ...Pls ...

Sandhya u noticed the way snake carried her?
I dun get good vibes from the snake at all.
Julie is also somewhat hugging & touching all the guys.
Didnt like the way she touches Aarav 😑 Loved Shakti's rxnπŸ˜†
He pushed her away.πŸ˜†
Uma90 thumbnail
Ennakku ennomo geninue ah theriyaala..
See this is why u should not be fake 24/7.
Unmaya stomach pain ah irundha kutta namma aalunga namba porathila..
She already said she will go any extent to win.
If she is really sick, hope BB evicts her n give her proper treatment
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kandippa poga matta. Yesterday precap la poli bully master kita neengalum na nadikiren nu ninachitingala nu ketale
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Sandhya u noticed the way snake carried her?
I dun get good vibes from the snake at all.
Julie is also somewhat hugging & touching all the guys.
Didnt like the way she touches Aarav 😑 Loved Shakti's rxnπŸ˜†
He pushed her away.πŸ˜†

Aama cycle gap la rickshaw odura madhiri iruku Snehan ah patha😑 Snehan makes it look like he bash Oviya/Julie behind. their back but in front he acts,drools take advantage so that noone doubt as if he likes them...Julie Nethu Shakthi ya hug panni kiss vera...Sathyama mudiyala.. neck ah katti pudichu dhan console pannanuma enna...Shoulder eh light ah tap panna podhadha... Look at other female contestants...They are modern but they know their limits...Inga saree katukitta ...Culture irukra ponnu kudumba kuthu vilaku nu illa...Be it Namitha/Oviya/Raiza/Gayathri far better than Julie...Nammaku thrinje ippadi...Innum edit pannadha scene enna la irukonu dhan thonudhu πŸ˜†...
sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's hilarious to see people requesting BB to use this opportunity to send Julie out. No one is bothered about the poli anymore. Disgusting character 😑
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
julie acted so fake from the beginning so no one is ready to believe that she is in pain even if she is really in pain adhuku dha alava nadikannum over ah panna ipdi dha aagum...ennamo onu pls bb send her out soon...no one tolerate her 😑
Uma90 thumbnail
@sandhya : very true ! No matter how short or glamourously oviya or Raiza or Namitha wear , they have never gone beyond limit in terms of interacting with the guys. We see Oviya lying on Aarav's shoulder.. aana oru level of decency is there!
Most of us dislike Gayathri, but i feel the way she hugs is very genuine n very much like a sister affection. This is evident most of the time. But Julie looks desperate...to my horror and disgust!
If I am one of her parents, i will be very ashamed to see this.
Like u said.. edit panni podrathey evlo kevalama irundha.. i can imagine.. what other nonsense she does in the name of hugging.
I didnt see her kiss Shakti.. omg what the hell!😑
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys, BB sakthiku aapu vachatha nama gavinkala... Sakthi won the captaincy task is the leader of the house this week... but BB introduced a task for which they have to select a Veeduthalaivar.. since Vaiyapuri is the oldest, everyone was fine with him being the father of the family.. BB even siad, Veeduthailavar enkira muraila he has to take all the decision πŸ˜† In today's second promo Namitha and Gay3 pointing at someone and say let the Thalaivar read the paper... athu Sakthiya iruka mudiyathu, cause he was sitting on the left side.. and these two were pointing/ looking to the right side πŸ˜†
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Julie may have some pain but definitely she is exaggerating the level of pain... such pain is possible for appendicitis, other wise she if she is ok within minutes, then over acting only... let's see
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
according to me till the last few seconds i too felt that it was something serious but the last few minutes of the video made me think that she is faking or exaggerating it.. i can sense she has got labour painπŸ˜†