Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
New promo:
Kabadi guests are in the house.. julie wanna read something BB gave them.. Gay3 and Namitha tellling she should let the thlaivar read it...

Gay3 and Namitha in bedroom: julie mela romba kovama irukanga..

Julie crying, oviya avala hug panni samathanm paduthiranga (you are great darling ❤️ )

Last scene in the kitchen: oviya etho solla, Namitha tell her she isn't talking to her so she should keep quite (guess oviya julieku support panni etho sonnanga pola)

Oviya, i love you sweetheart!!! You are proving us again and again why you are awesome 😳
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

I still don't get why bb congratulated Shakthi when he actually has failed the task..

probably BB wants to show us like they appreciated him for not being selfish at the cost of ruining the luxury budget of his family. such a drama man.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He kept playing well naa.. eppo he changed his mind naa, when Vaiyapuri started doubting him and kept following.. he couldn't take those words said by him during the play (he was enacting man.. adhu kooda puriyala)..

if you see when he confessed, Vaiyapuri face was blank.. andha convo la konjam cut pannirukkaanga.. Vaiyapuri said, 'illa paravaala enna naalum sollu '

he continously kept saying naa, mai vachi kandu pidichiduven, naan pethadhula onnu dhaan thirudan etc etc..
ofcourse Vaiyapuri was not at fault.. in fact he didn't mean.. he was deep into the character and playing.. indha crack adhai personal ah eduthukichu.. I noticed his face getting changed..

ippo somehow he is saying.. indha concept eh nallaa illa.. pudikkala nu.. yen adhu first ye unakku theriyaadhaa? nallaa vilayaadittu ippo plate ah maathi podrathu.. if he felt he don't want the advantage, he should atleast kept it at the same place in bathroom and let them find it...
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
saw the new promo. Julie ku heart attack vandurcho
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is how these contestants show their hypocrisy.
Shakti has common sense plus people skills. He also has the advantage of knowing the others before BB and is a big director 's son (let's not pretend that this does not matter). Shakti is also one of the lazier ones in the house. Aarthi, raiza and Vyyapuri have already mentioned it multiple times.
But gayathri and Julie have problem when oviya does not do her job. They don't complain about shaktI and they won't.
Shakti uses Ganesh 's naivity/stupidity when needed and has aarav in his pocket. I am changing my opinion that raiza is the smarter. I is shakti who plays this game well.. he may not win.(not a popular choice), but will sustain well.

Oviya is probably lazy. I don't mind that as long as she keeps playing the game and does not pretend that this is a happy family or creates unnecessary drama. Her interrupting shakti was ill timed. But the previous weeks oviya would have probably walked off. This was much better of her and shows she Sincerely is considering kamal's feedback.

Namitha starts off well but then gets taken in by gayathri and gang. She may leave this week though I want raiza to leave. Raiza has nothing to offer and is very callous about BB rules. She does not seem interested to play and is just extra baggage.

Vyyapuri does not play the game.

Ganesh wants to play it fairly and does not have an agenda. It's not an interesting game plan nor is he interesting as a player except during physical tasks. Hence am neutral about it. He is needed to balance the house out for now.

Julie is trying too hard to fit in and is naturally fake. She will and can do anything to stay on screen. Off late, her target has come back to oviya. But she is shooting using gayathri and trying to instigate shakti. Shakti is smarter and will not take the bait. GayathrI will very soon do that. That's 2 birds with 1 stone for her. Once she gets these 2 out of the way, she thinks she can easily manage the others. It's irritating to watch her as her plan seems obvious and involves a lot of backbiting, innuendos and gossip. Well it takes all kinds of people to make bb.

The others don't matter for now. They are side kicks and are not interesting either.

Fortune13 thumbnail
Again an new promo:
Julie dining table vabthu azhara (i head her telling valikuthu)
Namitha ask her, why she's acting, act panna win pannuveenga nu nenaikireengala...

Julie crying louder.. gay3 sollra she's acting nu..

Julie aluthukidde kile vilura.. snehan, sakthi, ganesh, arav and oviya running to her..

Snehan carryhinh hee to the sofa... julie yethi vali vanthamatjiri bodya ilukira...

Ganesh and sakthi tentiona asking something infront if the camera...

Fortune13 thumbnail
Sorry guys, i may sound heartless, but enakku ava act pannramathiri than thonuthu... even if she is seriously ill, send her out to take care if herself... i won't feel bad for her...
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Promo va Patha bully master and bootham mela murder case file aagidum pol iruku
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Don know wat happened...Enna pain ?😕 I don't want to say if she is faking or not...Idha saka vachu evict pannunga BB ...Pls ...
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As far as I know, 4 celebs are continously watching the show.
Dancer Satish, actor Satish, actor Karunakaran & actress Sripriya Mam. All vechi senjifying the show... good to see even celebs supporting Oviya instead of the Gayu & Shakti who are celeb kids😆
I particularly enjoy Dancer satish's tweets. You can expect at least 3 or 4 tweets on BB per day.