Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

I agree ithu oru task nu... I felt disappointed with Shakti too... He was such a spoil sport🥱 Jolly ya intha task poi irukum but ipdi sothapitaan...

Sonaa maathi YouTube la sela comments padichen... athaan got frustrated... Mathapadi ethuvum illa... This is just a game... Atha en makkal game ah paaka maatranganu therla...🥱

yeah right... they dont have sporting spirit like oviya.. she is the one who understood the game better . she was the one apart from vaiyapuri who was involved in her character 😳
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dancer sathish tweets:
When Bharani climbed up Shakthi din have heart to come n bring him down now wat this drama for stealing the diamond it's jus a task #bigboss

Gayatri ,Shakthi n Julie again very usefull talk

Overacting ma #BigBossTamil avalo performance thevailla.
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shakthi worstu ma .. you slayed the main part of replacing .. aprom loosu maadhri he vittu kuduthufied ..

He called OVIYA a spoilsport ! What is he then? He ruined all the fun of the task by crying unnecessarily ! Everyone knows it's the task, you should have been more sportive.

Also, when Julie was talking about her family, you interrupted and asked to stop using her time as an emotional stage, but Oviya shouldn't interrupt you for a clarification when you are enacting your emotional drama, is it?

Ungaluku vandha ratham, engaluku vandha thakkali chutney ah. Pongada dei .. so annoyed with the episode.

I think he understood that Vaiyyapuri found out .. adhaan avanga kandupudikardhuku munnadi he jumped the gun and confessed .. But I have to say, Vaiyyapuri was like *Kandipaa Shakthi dhaan .. bathroom kullaye poga vida maatenguraan* 🤣 He made it so obvious anyway .. 😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

YouTube pakkame pogaama irukkuradhu better.. kindal panni evlo videos.. most of it are crap..

ya true...I check comments in promo videos alone...To check how they ve decoded it😃
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For an instance , in movies you are asked to do an intimate scene with a heroine. , apo where does your manasatchi goes? Don't you think lots of family audience , your family , your wife , kids will watch the scene? If asked , he will justify it saying its his job.. acting is his job.. same way its a task , its a skit which bb has given them to perform , to act.. y this much of deceptful feeling🥱

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did anyone see the new promo????
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

For an instance , in movies you are asked to do an intimate scene with a heroine. , apo where does your manasatchi goes? Don't you think lots of family audience , your family , your wife , kids will watch the scene? If asked , he will justify it saying its his job.. acting is his job.. same way its a task , its a skit which bb has given them to perform , to act.. y this much of deceptful feeling🥱

I don't even think he confessed because of any of that emotional stuff he said .. After he came from his shower, Vaiyyapuri said *thirudan ah kandupudichuten .. andha towel oda irukkavan dhaan* nu 😆 and Shakthi heard it I guess .. he got scared and ended up confessing along with all the drama to avoid getting caught by them ..
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anyway most of them did not play their characters correctly .. epdiyum they would have gotten very less luxury budget points .. adhuku urupadiya Shakthi could have gotten his pass out of nominations.
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys did u see the new promo or not??? i dono how to post link thats y asking???
wu: julie is in pain... gayathri n namitha saying that she is faking it... shakthi ganesh saying to bigboss emergency nu... snehan carrying julie
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Comments on Oviya

Gaya3: sivane nu irukkumbodhu edhaavadhu prechanai start panni viduraa.. (ava dhaan maa Siva ne nu irukkaa)

irukkuradhulaye ava dhaan useless character.. grrr

avala pathi enakku theriyum.. inga vendaam.. velila ponadhum solren..

Sakthi: cunning ah irukkaa (adappaavi..)

don't be a spoilsport Oviya (nee dhaan daa game ah spoil pannitta)

Julie: naan yerkanave moonja kaatta aarambichitten.. avala pidikkaama poiduchu (nee yaarumaa?.. dhoosi)

vittaa naan appave aranjiruppen (too much.. who gave u the rights)

akka va Gayathri nu kooppiduradhu suthamaa pudikkala ( nee mattum Oviya va 'DI' and Aarav va 'DA' nu solra? earlier it was Bharani who talked for u when Snake showed difference in addressing you and Namita.. ellaam marandhiduchaa?)

Raiza: ava kitta pesa mudiyaadhu.. only person who could talk to her is Ganesh and then Aarav (yen maa? neeyum dhaane nallaa pesura?)

appodhaane camera la kaamippaanga (innum idha neenga vidalayaa? thirundhave maatteenga)

Innum enna solla mudiyumo sollunga.. unga vaai dhaan valikka pogudhu.. Oviya ku varra votes ah paarthu nallaa vayiru eriyatum..