Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

How many of you noticed that mini scene between Aarav and Oviya where Oviya had her head rested on his arm and she was about to get up, but he rested her head back on his arm again? 😳 It was so damn cute that I made a GIF out of it πŸ˜†

I noticed it was cute...I ll take it as a scene from daily soap...I don like this guy though he is changed/pretending to be πŸ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

11 - 12 pm at the night on the same day.. but avlo neram muzhikka mudiyala πŸ˜”

no repeats for that 😲...Inniku dha kalaila thitunaga veeta na 3am varaikum thonngurathey illanu πŸ˜†...Try panren pakka...
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I noted that scene too.. wished poli had seen it.. vayir erinju poirkum..
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the unseen footage video you can see poli tieing apron to arav. It clearly shows how desperate she is to hug him. Good he sensed it.. also she was keen in keeping oviya away from arav. She asked him n oviya to clean bathroom for which he remained quiet. Appo paakanume poli moonji ponatha. Thu...
Edited by k_ria2015 - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sakthi not calling Anni.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ calling her Namitha.. nee dhaan feed pannanum..

Ganesh: appaa paarunga.. Julie periya Anni oottivittaa dhaan saappiduven nu adam pidikkuraa

Vayapuri: pottum.. oru velai saappidalanaa sethuda maattaa 🀣

Nami: adhu.. fine πŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Yesterday's episode has turned many ppl against Oviya...

General Opinion(outside and in other social networking sites) is that she is lazy and selfish and rude... Lazy because she said she wouldn't work (we know she was playing a game)... Selfish because she took the diamond (Shakti's sympathy creation has affected some people)... Rude because she interrupted Shakti (Personally I feel this was not necessary she could have waited till he stopped talking but it is her character, she felt uneasy so she spoke out)...

Many people like Gayatri still don't accept that this is a game and they are here to play it... They think this is some kind of rehabilitation centre where they have come to let go of their bad habits... They feel Oviya has not changed a bit...

And I agree that Oviya has not changed... She has her flaws but we love her for the fact that inspite of her flaws she has a kind heart and lots of courage to own that she is at fault and ask for forgiveness. This is the reason I love her... Not because she is perfect... but I can totally relate ourselves to her character...

After reading so many comments on YouTube that Oviya is not a Kudumba Kuthuvelakku type and is not adjusting in the house... I wanted to rant out... So here is my rant

Hi dear, well i agree to disagree to some extent. Reason being out of huge population only quater percent of the population may be thinking in a way you quoted but believe me majority population is supporting oviya..if you check twitter many are supporting her including the actor satish , dancer sathich etc. Etc . they too felt shakthi acted beautifully . that was an unnecessary drama created by him to escape what he did before , guilty conscious. As i said before you cannot please everyone here. Ultimately its a game , play like a pro or leave it. Dont try to act like a serial actress for getting sympathy votes. If oviya was there in his place , she could have smartly played it till the very end. Y to feel guilty when it was a task. A simple task. And those who say that she never does household work have to get their eyes checked asap.πŸ˜†

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_ria2015

In the unseen footage video you can see poli tieing apron to arav. It clearly shows how desperate she is to hug him. Good he sensed it.. also she was keen in keeping oviya away from arav. She asked him n oviya to clean bathroom for which he remained quiet. Appo paakanume poli moonji ponatha. Thu...

I thought they ll show something good...But in that also Julie Julie...Other female contestants know their limits...But this girl😑🀒...I really wish BB evict her for their own good...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Sakthi not calling Anni.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ calling her Namitha.. nee dhaan feed pannanum..

Ganesh: appaa paarunga.. Julie periya Anni oottivittaa dhaan saappiduven nu adam pidikkuraa

Vayapuri: pottum.. oru velai saappidalanaa sethuda maattaa 🀣

Nami: adhu.. fine πŸ˜†

seriously ... Vaiyabhuri,Oviya,Namitha should be awarded... they were in to d characters ... BB avangala mattum luxury budget shopping decide pannanumnu sollida num πŸ˜†
Ganesh was good too 😳...They shouldn't order meat this week...enna aagudhunu papomπŸ˜†
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Hi dear, well i agree to disagree to some extent. Reason being out of huge population only quater percent of the population may be thinking in a way you quoted but believe me majority population is supporting oviya..if you check twitter many are supporting her including the actor satish , dancer sathich etc. Etc . they too felt shakthi acted beautifully . that was an unnecessary drama created by him to escape what he did before , guilty conscious. As i said before you cannot please everyone here. Ultimately its a game , play like a pro or leave it. Dont try to act like a serial actress for getting sympathy votes. If oviya was there in his place , she could have smartly played it till the very end. Y to feel guilty when it was a task. A simple task. And those who say that she never does household work have to get their eyes checked asap.πŸ˜†

I agree ithu oru task nu... I felt disappointed with Shakti too... He was such a spoil sportπŸ₯± Jolly ya intha task poi irukum but ipdi sothapitaan...

Sonaa maathi YouTube la sela comments padichen... athaan got frustrated... Mathapadi ethuvum illa... This is just a game... Atha en makkal game ah paaka maatranganu therla...πŸ₯±
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

I agree ithu oru task nu... I felt disappointed with Shakti too... He was such a spoil sportπŸ₯± Jolly ya intha task poi irukum but ipdi sothapitaan...

Sonaa maathi YouTube la sela comments padichen... athaan got frustrated... Mathapadi ethuvum illa... This is just a game... Atha en makkal game ah paaka maatranganu therla...πŸ₯±

YouTube pakkame pogaama irukkuradhu better.. kindal panni evlo videos.. most of it are crap..