Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the update...

Promo update padikam pothu avlo santhosama... but at office i cant express it out...

Super happy for the angel girl
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthi99

julie actually BB epi1 r 2 la, she was consoling shree wen he was feeling desperate. did she mention anytin like 1st day wen she entered everyone wer hugging sumtin lik dat. i was nt sure of the dialogue. anyone remember????

Ya she said something like 'everyone knew each other and they all hugged but ennaku yaarume illa' nu
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: karthi99

julie actually BB epi1 r 2 la, she was consoling shree wen he was feeling desperate. did she mention anytin like 1st day wen she entered everyone wer hugging sumtin lik dat. i was nt sure of the dialogue. anyone remember????

yes.. she did it like complaining 'ellaarum aalaalukku katti pidichikkuraanga.. enakku yaarum illa nu
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the way who is putting kolam this week? After Arthy left I think the team forgot abt it totally!!!
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yesterday's episode has turned many ppl against Oviya...
General Opinion(outside and in other social networking sites) is that she is lazy and selfish and rude... Lazy because she said she wouldn't work (we know she was playing a game)... Selfish because she took the diamond (Shakti's sympathy creation has affected some people)... Rude because she interrupted Shakti (Personally I feel this was not necessary she could have waited till he stopped talking but it is her character, she felt uneasy so she spoke out)...

Many people like Gayatri still don't accept that this is a game and they are here to play it... They think this is some kind of rehabilitation centre where they have come to let go of their bad habits... They feel Oviya has not changed a bit...

And I agree that Oviya has not changed... She has her flaws but we love her for the fact that inspite of her flaws she has a kind heart and lots of courage to own that she is at fault and ask for forgiveness. This is the reason I love her... Not because she is perfect... but I can totally relate ourselves to her character...

After reading so many comments on YouTube that Oviya is not a Kudumba Kuthuvelakku type and is not adjusting in the house... I wanted to rant out... So here is my rant
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_ria2015

By the way who is putting kolam this week? After Arthy left I think the team forgot abt it totally!!!

No one seems to be doing it .. When Shakthi was stealing the diamond, I was thinking if Harathi was around she'd have woken up to put kolam πŸ˜†
coffeebuff thumbnail
How many of you noticed that mini scene between Aarav and Oviya where Oviya had her head rested on his arm and she was about to get up, but he rested her head back on his arm again? 😳 It was so damn cute that I made a GIF out of it πŸ˜†

ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: mellisai

"anni" and "panni" rhymes ... vilayata sonatha ellaam serious aa edukuraanga!! They should have told Oviya then and there, appo ellaam vittutu ippo solraanga.

Sakthi semma sothappal. Oviya interrupting Sakthi looked really out of place... etho missing in between...?

No.. though that looked awkward, she wanted to make it clear then and there.. he was saying, ' I'm not coming from that kind (stealing) of family ' .. anyone can think if he meant them.. bcoz it was her who stole the duplicate one.. in fact, Oviya asked 'appo naan appadi nu solreengala ', as in the drama she is from different family..

Sakthi too promised he didn't mean her nu.. adhoda mudinjadhu.. these ppl now again digging the issue targeting Oviya..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Good morning everyone ...at wat time we can watch uncut vetsion in Vijay super?...I fear BB is going to play with us in editing big time πŸ€”...
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Good morning everyone ...at wat time we can watch uncut vetsion in Vijay super?...I fear BB is going to play with us in editing big timeπŸ€”...

11 - 12 pm at the night on the same day.. but avlo neram muzhikka mudiyala πŸ˜”