Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma90

Karma is a boomerang.. πŸ˜† julie deserves every inch of the crap she faces.πŸ˜› oviya ava nalla manasukku nalla iruppa😳

Ikr?! πŸ˜† I sound so sadistic, but seriously, not pitying Julie at all πŸ˜† 'Vaazhkai oru vattam da' 😎

Oviya will reach places in her life. She'll be blessed for her pure heart ❀️
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sakthi ku ini movie la thief role kuda koduka matanga. Neenga neriya heroines kooda nadichalum unga son ku thappa theriyum. Better you leave from cine field.
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Jus now done watching yesterdays epi till sakthi confession.

Oviya shudnt have interrupted sakthi like that. She should wait for him n say excuse n then clear it... anyway sakthi did clear it up. I liked his actions today.
It was fun to watch today.
Oviya inime nee. Clean pananum ma...

Wat is the latest promo?

Even I thought the same about oviya but after watching the exclusive episode, I changed my mind.. She did good along with shakthi
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gayathri and namitha are irritating... juli athukum mela.. nami totally insecure..😑😑 this show is total waste now.. why cant they bring WC now..πŸ₯±
Edited by jeffy - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Task name: Thiruda Thiruda

1. Sakthi was supposed to change the diamond and hide it from others.. if he did that successfully for 3 days, he is out of eviction nominations for next week..
starting laam nallaa dhaan irundhuchu.. but he spoiled it stating lame reasons.. overall he failed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ so no rewards for him

2. Others have to protect the diamond from getting stolen.. their luxury budget points nullified temporarily if they find the thief within 3 days, they may get the points back.. it's not them who found the thief (ofcourse few were nearing it.. Vaiyapuri, Oviya, Raiza).. Sakthi himself confessed.. so no need for points to be given back

I wish/hope BB won't favour anybody and stick to the rules.. moreover there should be a special mention of Oviya and Vaiyapuri for playing the role perfect till the end.. and should warn others for NOT playing their role and reduce points (they earn from other tasks of the week as they spoiled this one)

First of all, there was no need for BB to congratulate Sakthi.. edho thyaagam pannitta maadhiri, manasaatchi padi nadandhu kondar nu voice-over vera 😑
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: jokarthi

sakthi ku ini movie la thief role kuda koduka matanga. Neenga neriya heroines kooda nadichalum unga son ku thappa theriyum. Better you leave from cine field.

point point πŸ‘πŸΌ

already he is out of the field dhaan... enni oru 5 padam dhaan panniruppaan... after long time ippo dhideernu vandhirukkaan
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update guysπŸ˜ƒ
Julie will never change she is the most irritating😑 do u think she ll change her mind regarding oviya???? No she will again go back to bully gang,...
This treatment Serves her right for what she did...
I will never vote for her even she comes along with gayathri...Cha should have voted against Julie instead of arthi nu i feel nowπŸ˜•
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Nalla poitruntha intha discussion thread ah orea orukevalamana episode oh pottu mothama off panitanunga... 😈

True.. nethu episode pathi comment panna enakku mood eh illa.. oru post la ennoda disappointment ah sollittu poitten..

thought there won't be much discussions regarding yesterday epi nu.. morning vandhu paarthaa still it crossed pages.. just now read everyone's frustration and I feel the same..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: mellisai

shouldn't they be in character for another 2/3 days.. bigg boss ellarayum fail panunga mothalla.πŸ˜ƒ

I was also thinking the same.. diamond saving task dhaane mudinjadhu.. they should continue being the character for this week.. illanaa they'll keep doing their vetti pechu whole day..

also BB said from that point, matha anigal kalaikka padugiradhu.. which means the teams formed is no more.. But these ppl again calling Oviya as captain of cleaning team nu.. ivangale aattathai kalaichittu ippadi pannaa.. not fair.. 😑
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
julie actually BB epi1 r 2 la, she was consoling shree wen he was feeling desperate. did she mention anytin like 1st day wen she entered everyone wer hugging sumtin lik dat. i was nt sure of the dialogue. anyone remember????