Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

😆😆...holla it's you🤗, lol you changed your user ID..not my fault😳your DP is cute! Bdw..whom are you supporting..any love just like Bani😆so far I find Gayathri likeable..whom I see no one likes😆I just started watching, rn in the 4th episode!

Watch few more epidsode youwill change ur mindmind 😆
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nalla poitruntha intha discussion thread ah orea orukevalamana episode oh pottu mothama off panitanunga... 😈
myzticalgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just want to say thank you to everyone who have been posting. You guys are amazing! It has been a struggle to keep up with all the posts but it's been fun! I don't know if I like big boss or this thread more. Because of the time difference, I haven't to contribute but everything I wanted to say, someone always has said it before me!! Can't wait to see what you all have to say tomorrow!
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After watching the latest promo, namitha definitely needs to be evicted.
Oviya ❤️
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jus now done watching yesterdays epi till sakthi confession.
Oviya shudnt have interrupted sakthi like that. She should wait for him n say excuse n then clear it... anyway sakthi did clear it up. I liked his actions today.
It was fun to watch today.
Oviya inime nee. Clean pananum ma...

Wat is the latest promo?
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New Promo WU (saw it on FB, don't have the link) -

Guests (kabadi team) have come and Julie says she'll read the task letter. Namitha and Gaya3 tell her to let thalaivar (Shakthi) to read it. Julie walks away

*Virundhinar munnillaiyil avamana padutha padum Julie* - voiceover.

Gaya3 and Namitha are talking about Julie .. Namitha says she'll break Julie's face if she sees her.

Julie is sitting alone and Oviya comes to console her. She tells Namitha what she did was not right back at the dining table, but Namitha asks Oviya not to interfere.
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not feeling a tad bit bad for Julie. She kind of deserves this for her attitude and the way she's acting like a jaalra to the bully gang.

But Oviya. ❤️ She's an angel. Julie wants to backstab her for only being kind. Pathetic. Nethiku avlo bad ah she talked about Oviya and today it's that same girl who's sitting with her when she's crying.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw the latest Promo! Oviya your heart is made of gold!🤗
Julie has backstabbed her so many times.. but Oviya never thinks twice to support a person when they are down..
Now namitha will fight with Oviya.
Nami kutty pls pack ur bags.. time for u too leave😆
After seeing this promo.. oviya is gonna be flooded with more & more votes😉 erkaney votes alluthu.. ippo intha promo vera👏
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Not feeling a tad bit bad for Julie. She kind of deserves this for her attitude and the way she's acting like a jaalra to the bully gang.

But Oviya. ❤️ She's an angel. Julie wants to backstab her for only being kind. Pathetic. Nethiku avlo bad ah she talked about Oviya and today it's that same girl who's sitting with her when she's crying.

Karma is a boomerang.. 😆 julie deserves every inch of the crap she faces.😛 oviya ava nalla manasukku nalla iruppa😳
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@frozen shirls ... you will soon change ur decision . We all here like oviya..anyways keep coming here 😳