Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Julieee dash dash dash ! Asingama panra ma nee .. Quit invading everyone's personal space. It makes me so uncomfortable when she keeps extending her hands to "console" everyone. Nee thalli ninnaale problem over.

No one wants you there anyway. I seriously can't stand seeing her or hearing her keech keech voice. She needs to get evicted at the very least by next week. Worst behavior.

Gaya3 once called her 'mattamana jenmam' and I am completely agreeing with it now.
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Julieee dash dash dash ! Asingama panra ma nee .. Quit invading everyone's personal space. It makes me so uncomfortable when she keeps extending her hands to "console" everyone. Nee thalli ninnaale problem over.

No one wants you there anyway. I seriously can't stand seeing her or hearing her keech keech voice. She needs to get evicted at the very least by next week. Worst behavior.

Gaya3 once called her 'mattamana jenmam' and I am completely agreeing with it now.

enaku Julie pathi sollanum nalla varudhu...Poruthu kittu iruken...Indha task Oviya/Raiza/Aarav panna sollitu kalam...She hugged Shakthi and kissed him...Just saw retelecast...Anna Anna nu sollitu romba panra madhiri iruku 🀬...Gayathri kitta yum Julie than yethi vidura ...Atleast Namitha decoded it was her task...But Julie dhan anni panni eduthu yethi vitachu...
Rendu episode ah Namitha parava illanu thonuchu...Eppa Julie ah danger zone la kondu varuvanganu iruku
Precap la she is crying ...Got hurt it seems... They should evict her as she got hurt πŸ˜†
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

enaku Julie pathi sollanum nalla varudhu...Poruthu kittu iruken...Indha task Oviya/Raiza/Aarav panna sollitu kalam...She hugged Shakthi and kissed him...Just saw retelecast...Anna Anna nu sollitu romba panra madhiri iruku 🀬...Gayathri kitta yum Julie than yethi vidura ...Atleast Namitha decoded it was her task...But Julie dhan anni panni eduthu yethi vitachu...

Rendu episode ah Namitha parava illanu thonuchu...Eppa Julie ah danger zone la kondu varuvanganu iruku
Precap la she is crying ...Got hurt it seems... They should evict her as she got hurt πŸ˜†

Julie sariyaana fraud. Fake fake fake. Adhaana! Asingama she hugged and kissed him. He looked so awkward. Unnaku yaarum avlo rights kudukala .. respect everyone's personal space. She's bringing shame to such a divine relationship - brother/sister.

EXACTLY! What was the reason for her to bring up the panni matter? Namitha understood it was her task and I'm glad. There are more worse participants that should go before Namitha, I'm sad she's having to leave this week. Julie dog ah en yaarum indha dhadava nominate pannala, I can't stand her for another week.

And that precap. It looked SO fake Sandy. I may sound sadistic, but I honestly don't give a damn if she gets hurt. And odane Snehan dhaan vandhu thookanum ah? Nalla irukku da unga drama ..

Lol Shree maadhri medical reasons nu solli thorathita semmaya irukkum πŸ˜†
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for the advice... I am trying hard not to watch... Looks like disgusting episode.. If I watch, then I may not sleep peacefully..
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Thanks guys for the advice... I am trying hard not to watch... Looks like disgusting episode.. If I watch, then I may not sleep peacefully..

Watch the first part Meena. Until Shakthi confesses. Adhuvaraikum avanga ellarum search panradhu comedy ah dhaan irundhuchu πŸ˜† I enjoyed the first part a lot πŸ˜›
271043 thumbnail
"anni" and "panni" rhymes ... vilayata sonatha ellaam serious aa edukuraanga!! They should have told Oviya then and there, appo ellaam vittutu ippo solraanga.
Sakthi semma sothappal. Oviya interrupting Sakthi looked really out of place... etho missing in between...?
271043 thumbnail
shouldn't they be in character for another 2/3 days.. bigg boss ellarayum fail panunga mothalla.πŸ˜ƒ
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sush,
Thanks.. would watch it... first paatha then I cannot stop it...

Also, I think I'm too much addicted to this show... Checking the forum @work, and @home.. also not doing much work and spending time watching the show... Thinking abt the show all the time.. I really have to stop...
Niruthanum niruthanum niruthanum enna...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!

I personally thought Oviya was justified in clearing the air and for asking if his words were directed towards her. I would do it too. Adhuku he reacted so much. (I'm glad at least he agreed that Oviya was playing *ellar munnadiyum panradhu thiruttu illa, vilayaatu ..* nu)

This unseen footage just proves she was justified. Shows the true Oviya who doesn't hold grudges and is kindhearted to everyone. The way she smiled and said *nothing personal to you bro* . I was genuinely touched, so mature this girl is. Hats off to HER.

Shakthi also cleared his stance cordially, which was nice to see. The only thing that bothers me is why did he go on talking ill about her with Gaya3 and Julie even after sorting it out? Cuz that's definitely rude to Oviya considering that they finished the misunderstanding right there at the dining table.

Anyway .. more respect and love for Oviya!
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

I hate u 😑 .. u forgot me . I was there in bb forum previous season as a supporter of bani n we had a good chat .. season over , u forgot me πŸ˜• ... remember I m golu my old user id was yawfeh πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...holla it's youπŸ€—, lol you changed your user ID..not my fault😳 your DP is cute! Bdw..whom are you supporting..any love just like BaniπŸ˜† so far I find Gayathri likeable..whom I see no one likesπŸ˜† I just started watching, rn in the 4th episode!