Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krpkabmadfan thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakthi...Man this guy spoiled d fun...I think task wise paakum podhu...bigg boss hindi is too good...they all take the task very seriously...nalla jolly eh panuvanga...only oviya did her part brilliantly...last eh shakthi eh interrupt pannadhu kuda avaloda game character dhan play panniruka...these jandhoos wont understand al these...I want kamal to appreciate oviya for this...bb solluvaru nenachan but shakthi eh congratulate panraru...I dont knw y...
julie ..I dont knw wat to say about her ...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

SO many pages of discussion.. I cannot catch up... Yet to watch episode... but looks like I will be disappointed.. skip panalamanu yosikaren...

I am really keeping fingers crossed that Oviya should not loose her cool... Please stay and fight and be who you are...
These guys will irk you, they want u either break down or out.. don't fall for their actions...

Pls dont see this nonsense epi..paartha sema veri aaidum.😡.better skip it..that is the only way to keep u cool
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Thiriji...nethu nammala santhosama sirika vechathuku mothama aapu vechutanga iniku..😭

ennala inime BB paarka mudiyumanu theiryalai..so much of negativity..i cant watch these kevalamana piravigal..

Athuvum iniku romba extreme intha julie..n bullygang

Totally disappointed..😭😭

Ennkum appadithan iruku.. atleast yethavathu happyana vishiyatha precapla kaati irunthalavathu konjamavathu nalla irunthirukum 😔
Oviya darling was so dull in the end 😭
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a waste of a task in the end🥱
If BB awards then luxury budget I will be extremely pissed😡 these contestants have no brain and are not capable of doing a single task properly. They failed this one spectacularly🤢🤢

Oviya and Vyyapuri stayed in character. Everyone else did not. I think it is fair that these 2 are the only ones rewarded. Others should be punished for not sticking to their characters... especially raiza. That girl went around with a mask 3/4th of the time and did nothing to interfere in the family matters which was her task.
Snehan did not do what was asked of him. He had issues with cleaning. Oru 3 naalaku, he canot manage it seems. Such drama😡

Julie is her backbiting gossipy self. She will use gayathri against oviya. GayathrI did not bring the topic up but julie brought the panni issue and kept flaming it. Oru task panna theriyala, aana, intha sindu mudiyara vela nalla panra.

Shakti got himself out of getting nominated next week by his drama and also got to save his name and gain sympathy with the idiots. Well played 🤔 as a viewer I am disappointed with his un sportive behavior. He is like the boxer who cries that he cannot punch his opponent. Grow up🥱

The others were their normal self. I mean really? Sheesh.. the only good thing is that atleast oviya got to tall to a few people this time. Usually she is left alone. Ganesh, aarav and Vyyapuri listening to her pov is a good change.

Namitha guessed that oviya probably behaved as per her task but as usual the others in that room overruled. Julie and gayathri can keep asking why people don't like them. No one likes a hypocrite. Especially ones that backbite.
Fortune13 thumbnail

Pls dont see this nonsense epi..paartha sema veri aaidum.😡.better skip it..that is the only way to keep u cool

Ama Meena, nandu sonna mathiri you better skip the epi 😔 It's one of the worst epi till date
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fortune-

Ennkum appadithan iruku.. atleast yethavathu happyana vishiyatha precapla kaati irunthalavathu konjamavathu nalla irunthirukum 😔

Oviya darling was so dull in the end 😭

Inime happyana vishayam varumunu enaku thonalai..remaining two days...oviya va pathi jaasthiya pesuvanga...ithalam ennala paarka mudiyathu😭..better i am going get updates from this discussion..next week vena paarkanumanu yosikalam..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Bye Guys..inime iniku epi pathi discuss panna ennala mudiyathu..😡
But naan jollya than thoonguven ithalam othuki vechutu..dont worry..😆..
Fortune13 thumbnail

Inime happyana vishayam varumunu enaku thonalai..remaining two days...oviya va pathi jaasthiya pesuvanga...ithalam ennala paarka mudiyathu😭..better i am going get updates from this discussion..next week vena paarkanumanu yosikalam..

same here.. i will read the comments first and decide if watch the epi or not nu...I'm leaving now dear epi pathi discuss pannave mood illa... bye bye 😊
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know Oviya is a strong girl. But evlavu naalaikku thaan she will bear all this character assassination from them? I want Kamal to really grill them for character assignations barani and oviya. I don't know I don't think I can see her in the house suffering. If she is out, I'll stop watching this show. But if she is in, I have no choice but to watch it just to see the small small glimpses of her. I have totally fallen for this girl. Like I'm her fan, and I think I genuinely have a concern feeling for her personally. It's hard to stay around negative people, especially since Oviya character isn't like that at all. She hasn't for once bitched about anyone or said aamaa saami when anyone else bitched about others. Enakku episode paakka paakka ericchal thaan varuthu cos of those idiots. I really loathe the bully gang but mostly that jalra bitch number one. I want to seriously one day travel to chennai go to her house and slap her and say unnai patti harathi sonnathu thappe ille ava oru fake bitch. Gayu naayi mattavange character patti pesuthu, but her character in reality is really disgusting. I never thought ill get emotionally attached. The only one who is keeping me stuck to this show is Oviya. That's why avange illena I give a damn about this biases show. Task eh tottu ponavanukku congrats with gift. Role play le kadaisi varaikkum semmaiyya panna Oviyakku onnume ille. Today episode has hurt me a little. Especially all the cheap words directed at Oviya trying to tarnish her name, when all Oviya said was panni to nayathri.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Better give winner title to Oviya tomo...evict d contestants all together ...Start a new season freshly with that Kabadi players...Women Kabadi players kooda include pannikonga...ivangala velila anupiranga big boss ...pls