Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: silverfox

They should not be bringing in personal life into the show

Yeah right ! I mean what are you trying to portray ? It simply means you are trying to frame oviya ! Trying to implant doubt in viewers mind saying oviya is bad , her character is bad 🥱
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gayu,Namitha,raiza,Julie n Shakthi gang..enda neengalam thiruntha jenmangalada??..
vaaila eppayum oviya va than arachukitte irupeengala??

Gayu ...oh...madam ivala drug addict,alcholic nu sollitala bathiluku...appuram enna unaku vaai ippa??..prachanaiya solve panna vazhiya paarunga..atha appadiye viswaroopam eduka vitruvvanga...shit..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Poli...cunning fellow..😡
saapunu arai vitrupalam oviya gayuva panninu sonnathuku..

appo naangalam evalavu arai kodukanum nee panra oru oru irritating n disgusting activityku??..
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Yeah right .. oviya is not a criminal that you are treating her like this ! And moreover y this sudden maanam pongified in Shakthi ? If he is that much concerned about his reputation then on the first hand he shouldn't have stolen it .. he should have told openly that I can't do it .. y can't these people take anything sportingly . N yes I want to punch this gayathri hard on her face when she says I know about Oviya to Shakthi , when you come out we will discuss but not here ! Y madamji? U think ur lies will be caught again ? 😆 .. she is hellbent on assassinating the character of oviya

Its actually funny...that whenever gayathri talks about oviyas character; # oviyas army # swag army in social media are releasing lot of gayathris personal life dark secrets... Gayathri should actually understand that all the bad karma she is doing now; is gonna boomerang & come back to bite her own ass..
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One word for today's epsiode: disappointment 😔
Maybe it was wrong of Oviya to interrupt... but if i was in her place naankuda appadi think panniirupen...

This Julie is irritating... ava moonjayayum avar behaviourayum yennala parka mudijala... romba kadupa iruku... 😡

ithellam oru manisha jenmama???

I'm also diappointed in BB, why he didn't reward Oviya and Vaiyapuri for completing their task till the end???

Everyday next epi parka exciteda irukum, but innaiku illa 😔
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have a very bad feeling, they going to treat Oviya like they did to Barani. Very sure about this. I have stopped voting. I rather have Oviya out! Abit emotional cos of whatever happened in today's episode. If I ever see poli and bully bitches outside I'll definitely slap them and walk away saying dushtane kandaal thooram vilagi irukkanumnu.

Oviya I love you girl, you have my heart!
Fortune13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

I have a very bad feeling, they going to treat Oviya like they did to Barani. Very sure about this. I have stopped voting. I rather have Oviya out! Abit emotional cos of whatever happened in today's episode. If I ever see poli and bully bitches outside I'll definitely slap them and walk away saying dushtane kandaal thooram vilagi irukkanumnu.

NOOO please don't stop voting!!! Oviya is a strong girl!! If she want to leave the house she will tell that na? appo nama vote pannratah stop pannalam, but not now... she's a fighter!!!
Fortune13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Nooo please don't stop voting!!! Oviya is strong na? If she want to quit she will say it na? But naan purinjavarai Oviya is a fighter!!1
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fortune-

One word for today's epsiode: disappointment 😔

Maybe it was wrong of Oviya to interrupt... but if i was in her place naankuda appadi think panniirupen...

This Julie is irritating... ava moonjayayum avar behaviourayum yennala parka mudijala... romba kadupa iruku... 😡

ithellam oru manisha jenmama???

I'm also diappointed in BB, why he didn't reward Oviya and Vaiyapuri for completing their task till the end???

Everyday next epi parka exciteda irukum, but innaiku illa 😔

Thiriji...nethu nammala santhosama sirika vechathuku mothama aapu vechutanga iniku..😭

ennala inime BB paarka mudiyumanu theiryalai..so much of negativity..i cant watch these kevalamana piravigal..

Athuvum iniku romba extreme intha julie..n bullygang

Totally disappointed..😭😭

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SO many pages of discussion.. I cannot catch up... Yet to watch episode... but looks like I will be disappointed.. skip panalamanu yosikaren...
I am really keeping fingers crossed that Oviya should not loose her cool... Please stay and fight and be who you are...
These guys will irk you, they want u either break down or out.. don't fall for their actions...