Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Julie was saying something about sending Oviya out this week or something right? Shakthi ku head massage kuduthutu irukum pothu...

Iva Oviya va eliminate pana poraalam... Nala comedy..
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anyways I may have missed this, but can someone please tell me, who told them that this game u are all supposed to stay as a family as a team nu? Cos that's not the game no?
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

definitely avan azhudhadhukku kaaranam NOT veettu nenappu vandhadhu.. avanaala ellaarum velaikkaaranaa treat panradha poruthukka mudiyala.. tears vandhiduchu.. when everyone started asking, for samaalichification, he put up the joint family story...

idhula Julie over acting.. adhaan avane thundu pottirukkaan la.. then nee yen maa unnoda dupatta va vachi thodachi vidura..

Exactly...paavam poisonku ella velaiyum seiya mudiyala...aana mathavangala nalla velai vaangum vaai kizhiya kurai sollikittu..

@bold...aiyooo ava Annanku ava duppatava vechu than thodachu viduva...appothan paasam valarumam...shameless girl...appadiye antha kaiya uda..😑
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brangs

True EECHAI of that house... The way she licks gayathri; sakthi; snehan feat...omg...no words can describe it... When they found the daimond in oviyas bed.. Julie mouth was non stop spewing shit on oviya.. But when the real robber sakthi accepted it & opened his water tap..julie was running to hug & pamper this big erumai sakthi... Imagine if oviya was the real robber; these people would have divided the house into two...

Yeah right .. oviya is not a criminal that you are treating her like this ! And moreover y this sudden maanam pongified in Shakthi ? If he is that much concerned about his reputation then on the first hand he shouldn't have stolen it .. he should have told openly that I can't do it .. y can't these people take anything sportingly . N yes I want to punch this gayathri hard on her face when she says I know about Oviya to Shakthi , when you come out we will discuss but not here ! Y madamji? U think ur lies will be caught again ? πŸ˜† .. she is hellbent on assassinating the character of oviya
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One more question. Task name was thiruda thiruda then why did BB say mission thiruda completed ? What happened to the other thiruda ?
---Priya--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Anyways I may have missed this, but can someone please tell me, who told them that this game u are all supposed to stay as a family as a team nu? Cos that's not the game no?

They said you will play the roles of a family member and together you should protect the diamond from a thief who might be within them or might come from outside...

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oviya...shakthi scene kaatumpothu...interrupting...hmm...oruvela oviyava indirect a koda sollirukalam palaya vishayatha mansula vecukittu...yaaru kanda?...but oviya nee..ivantalam nyayatha ketkalama??
Aarav...nee vaadi...oviya va loosu nu solra??..iru un vaaiya kizhuchu podren😑

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Yeah right .. oviya is not a criminal that you are treating her like this ! And moreover y this sudden maanam pongified in Shakthi ? If he is that much concerned about his reputation then on the first hand he shouldn't have stolen it .. he should have told openly that I can't do it .. y can't these people take anything sportingly . N yes I want to punch this gayathri hard on her face when she says I know about Oviya to Shakthi , when you come out we will discuss but not here ! Y madamji? U think ur lies will be caught again ? πŸ˜† .. she is hellbent on assassinating the character of oviya

They should not be bringing in personal life into the show
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

They said you will play the roles of a family member and together you should protect the diamond from a thief who might be within them or might come from outside...

No no I didn't mean the task. I meant the whole big boss! Did they really come in thinking they have to live like a family? Cos they are nothing like family, with regards to what happened to barani and what's happening to Oviya.
---Priya--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

No no I didn't mean the task. I meant the whole big boss! Did they really come in thinking they have to live like a family? Cos they are nothing like family, with regards to what happened to barani and what's happening to Oviya.

Ohh that... sorry πŸ˜† These guys are plain idiots who don't know to take a game as a game... Oviya keeps saying its a game and they all gang up against her...