Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Hi all, I am new to this forum.. I was a silent reader till now and after watching today's episode, I couldn't keep quiet... Did anyone notice Julie doing head massage to shakthi while he was talking to gayathri..? It was so damn irritating... Also she hugged and kissed shakthi after he finished crying!!!

Hi...Welcome to the forum😊

Pinna ippadi epi poda ...comment pannama iruka mudiyathula...lol..

aiyoo...naan atha en rendu kannala paarthu tholachuten..poli..F*****...enaku vara aathirathuku sappunu naalu vitrupen kannathula...kiss lam ethuku ippanu ketkaren??..console panna evalavo vazhigal iruke...manners venam??..saathan poli😡
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Julie doing all these to bully gang and supporting gay3 only becoz.. she dont want to get nominated
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Raiza cried on KK Eviction episode :)

😲 Pathetic

Word Count: 1

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Hi...Welcome to the forum😊

Pinna ippadi epi poda ...comment pannama iruka mudiyathula...lol..

aiyoo...naan atha en rendu kannala paarthu tholachuten..poli..F*****...enaku vara aathirathuku sappunu naalu vitrupen kannathula...kiss lam ethuku ippanu ketkaren??..console panna evalavo vazhigal iruke...manners venam??..saathan poli😡

POLI can go any extreme to send others out, Not To get nominated and to win the Prize money...

😡 😡
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aiyooo sema gaandu aaiten avan alumoonchiya paarthu..ithula enga irunthu sympathy sabapathy nu varathu???..

ivan alutha namitha vum azhuvalam..shaabbahhh mudiyala..i😭

definitely avan azhudhadhukku kaaranam NOT veettu nenappu vandhadhu.. avanaala ellaarum velaikkaaranaa treat panradha poruthukka mudiyala.. tears vandhiduchu.. when everyone started asking, for samaalichification, he put up the joint family story...

idhula Julie over acting.. adhaan avane thundu pottirukkaan la.. then nee yen maa unnoda dupatta va vachi thodachi vidura..
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm wondering are all the people there such crybabies? Everyone is opening their tear duct every now and then. Oviya too had a loss, she suffered a lot in life too cos of her mum. Why couldn't they understand that? Ivangalaam kudumbama? Thuppanum mattum thonuthu. And enakku oru vishayam puriyale. Big boss is a damn reality show, its scripted and it's there to provide entertainment. One saying they are there to learn something another saying they are there to let go of something. Seriously, why don they understand this dubaakoor reasons all won't assure them to move ahead. These people daily targeting back biting business and that pretending all is fine and this is a family, it is ANNOYING!

ps : I never thought I'll hate someone more than bully master and snake in the house, but today I can safely say i despise julie the epitome of fakeness(no sorries I'm going to say here).
Edited by .sajitha. - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pasanga dhaane kabadi villaiyadunaanga .. juliekku eppadi adipatudhu ?
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

I m telling u Julie is a ... dash.. fill up yourself 🥱

True EECHAI of that house... The way she licks gayathri; sakthi; snehan feat...omg...no words can describe it... When they found the daimond in oviyas bed.. Julie mouth was non stop spewing shit on oviya.. But when the real robber sakthi accepted it & opened his water tap..julie was running to hug & pamper this big erumai sakthi... Imagine if oviya was the real robber; these people would have divided the house into two...
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aiyooo sema gaandu aaiten avan alumoonchiya paarthu..ithula enga irunthu sympathy sabapathy nu varathu???..

ivan alutha namitha vum azhuvalam..shaabbahhh mudiyala..i😭

Nami potta scene lam romba over.. mudila.. juli plz no words.. ithnundu sympathy irunthuchi ippo izhuthu araiyalam pola iruku.. sakthi epppa enna acting.. ithula thani thaniya justification vera.. ithu oru task atha ozhunga panna therla vaai mattum.. ponga pa.. ithe ithu hindi ah irukanum semaya porulum friday varaikum ore naal la kuzhi thondi pothachitanuvale..😡😡
ShanC thumbnail
Total waste fellows in the house other than Oviya... oru task ah kudutha atha seiya theriyala... fullah sothapita iruka ellar mellayum thapu solitu thiriyuranga.

Ivanga group senthh orthara corner panna than layaku... matta pati taskellam ivanunga worthea illa