Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Julie 🀬

oruthavnagalta ninnu pesa theiryatha unaku?..ippadi than hug pannikitte irukanuma eppa paarthalum ellorayum??..ithula kiss vera...shame on u..🀒🀒
ramarajan_runga thumbnail
Sakthi spoiled with getting too agitated of a simple task, maybe the seriousness of suyabuthi Ganesh is rubbing off?.Imo, Oviya shouldn't have interrupted him, but we can excuse her because Tamil is a peculiar language and it's not her first language.

I really wish i voted for Aarthi last week. Julie is unbearable and looks like someone who could go any extreme to win. Some of the stuffs she threw tonight was just ridiculous. She got upset with people calling Gayathri by her name? what's the point of having a name then. She has no problems with someone calling her 'echa' but takes exception a funny 'panni' line? no matter how much they ridicule Oviya, she's not going to be voted out. Try other strategy. Like faking an headache so Snehan could carry her
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Julie 🀬

oruthavnagalta ninnu pesa theiryatha unaku?..ippadi than hug pannikitte irukanuma eppa paarthalum ellorayum??..ithula kiss vera...shame on u..🀒🀒

kiss? When it happened.?😲
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Again BIGG BOSS moved irritating mode becoz of shakthi, julie, gayathiri and snake
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Someone please lend a portion of brain to Shakthi . Idiot this was a task , you need not have to drag this to a personal level and get a free footage . Anyone simply starts crying buckets of glycerine for no reason . He just spoiled the game without taking it sportingly . Shakthi ji What you thought ? You will be royally welcomed in bb house , treated like a king , fed free ka food and without doing any work and putting any efforts in tasks , you will get the price money and you can leave home ? Like seriously ! You are here as bb wants to test you , your endurance , patience , strength , weakness levels . Be a man enough instead of crying . Bb had literally brought bunch of idiots and drama aunties who simply sit and gossip . They are good for nothing except oviya . She is one smart and daring girl who is doing what is given to her .
And that snehan .. duffer we audience know y u cried ! Can't u say openly that u can't work this much ? You are being treated in an unfair manner! Adhuku ean da Evalo scene ? πŸ˜†
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Was trying to post a Long review today but as usual IF reloaded and deleted everything 😭 short ah solanum na, it was bad! I only liked Oviya and I want to thank everyone there for making it easier for us to be united and support one person. julie mayiru must be evicted full stop!
ramarajan_runga thumbnail
I'm sad Snakeman's padikatha methai sivaji ganesan like crying performance went unnoticed after Sakthi-Oviya drama
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

Holla..yes that's me😳well am surprised, how do you know me?😳

I hate u 😑 .. u forgot me . I was there in bb forum previous season as a supporter of bani n we had a good chat .. season over , u forgot me πŸ˜• ... remember I m golu my old user id was yawfeh πŸ˜†
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Enna pa snake kathari kathari aluthan... avana naal per console vera pannanga... inga irukra yaarukum avn mela sympathy varalaya??? Oru post kuda illa avana pathi...

Avan algampothu sathiyama ennalu siripu than vanthuchu... he was fake and acting
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

kiss? When it happened.?😲

Shakthi romba scene pottu kittu irunthanla men sleeping roomla...appo than..😑