Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Oviya called Gayathri Panni which was very wrong.. but gayathri retaliated calling her alcoholic drug addict etc.. end of the issue.. Why drag the issue now?

Coz they need a reason to talk about her !!! Oviya's character was a carefree kind of girl na? I think only she is doing justice to her characterization... All others are not caring..

I wish BB awards something special to only Oviya...
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I still don't get why bb congratulated Shakthi when he actually has failed the task..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

@sevenstreaks hi, thanks for the welcome. I think I know you from BB9 forum? You did support Rishabh..if am not wrong.

Ya u r right :) I supported Rishabh...Btw I m Sandhya :)...Ur good name?
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And moreover what apt name oviya gave to gayu .. panni .. panniya panni nu solamae vaera enna nu sole kupadradhu ? Anyways Gayathri's facial expressions , actions , reactions are same of panni only πŸ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Hello peeps...

I really didnt understand why Shakthi cried so much? Avalo kolai kuthama BB pana sonaaru? 😲 Ithelam ulaga maga nadipura saami...

he heard Vaiyabhuri and Oviya convo... Vaiyabhuri said idho thundu potutu nikirane ivan dhan thirudanu...May be he felt bad n confessed ..Hurt aagirukalam
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Hi frozen .. I guess u r shirls 😳 ...
I hate it when these duffers gang up against oviya . 😑 now this Julie is getting on my nerves πŸ₯±

What Julie did ????I din watch bb today after shakthi spoiled it😑
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Why congratulate Shakthi? Stupid bb

I was thinking the same... why unnecessarily praising sakthi and sweets... 😑

I think in the namname of BB send whatever they ask... monday namitha asked chocolate cake now its given without reason
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In tamil version BB is the one playing safe..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Precap... Kabadi task...With players from out side...Julie got hurt ...Crying loud ...Snehan lifted her...(grr...Ivanga edu panalum enaku genuine ah theriya mattengudhu)
Later she is talking with someone ...Na fake ah nadikira
madhiri dhane ninachinganu
1122406 thumbnail
What was the issue between Oviya and Shakthi which Shakthi said God promise he dint mean her?
Not sure why Oviya looks so mood out after that incident, wish she comes back to her normal self.

Gayathri was saying that this was the real oviya not the smiling face

As for Oviya calling Gay3 panni,well thats her role.Gay3 has called worse things in real life