Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Aarav will have food with Oviya and Raiza...Julie dhan matikitta...Ivangaluku character pathiyum theriyadhu ...Namitha va ooti vida solli thitu vanga pora nalla 😆

Exactly 😆 Shakthi aana Monday ve told indha week kulla either Julie and Namitha will clash 😛 or he and Namitha will clash .. I guess it will come true if Julie actually abides by her character rules 😆
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing I forgot to mention in my earlier post.
About Raiza not giving a damn about rules in the house.
Startinglrindhey she is not following any sort of rules.
Be speaking in tamil or hiding Aarav's mike.
Eliminatiom pathi pesa kudathunnu she dunno ah?
I m kind off annoyed with this attitude.
Yesterday she was like this is stupid.. is this a school?
another incident was the biryani issue she was complaining..
Wasnt she aware of all this when she signed the contract?
The bully gang is bad but i hv not seen Snehan or Gayu or Shakti do such rule breaking much.
Just an obeservation😔
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raiza onnum panra maadhiri theriyala.. her role is to create rift among the family members naa.. or atleast between marumagals.. sonthakkaaran koluthi pottu vedikkai paakura maadhiri.. I doubt if she'll do that..

Julie not convinced with her role.. thangachi to Aarav.. ava face la nallaave theriyudhu.. adhuvum Aarav-Oviya flirting paarthu stomach burning nu nenaikkuren 😛
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Exactly😆Shakthi aana Monday ve told indha week kulla either Julie and Namitha will clash 😛or he and Namitha will clash .. I guess it will come true if Julie actually abides by her character rules😆

ada aamaa la.. payapullai ku munnaadi ye edho thoniyirukku.. 😎
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Raiza onnum panra maadhiri theriyala.. her role is to create rift among the family members naa.. or atleast between marumagals.. sonthakkaaran koluthi pottu vedikkai paakura maadhiri.. I doubt if she'll do that..

Julie not convinced with her role.. thangachi to Aarav.. ava face la nallaave theriyudhu.. adhuvum Aarav-Oviya flirting paarthu stomach burning nu nenaikkuren 😛

I am so enjoying Aarav flirting with Oviya 😆 avlo natural ah irukku!
Juliekku nalla vayiru eriyatum😆 Gayu n & aarav gave hi5 after they got to knw julie is sister🤣
ramyvijay thumbnail
Did anyone noticed Snake using bad word against Oviya? while she kept saying why servant interfering in family matters, he said to Julie.. 'indha maadhiri kazhisadai kooda laam yen serra? ' nu.. he repeated twice.. Julie said 'en friend nallaa ponnu dhaan anna '

Even Nami and Vaiyapuri commented on her short dress.. kutti dress pottu veetla aadittu irukke nu.. it was like teasing on lighter note .. that's different.. but this Snake oru maadhiri vengeance oda paarthutte sonnaan 😡
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi i have not yet watched the episode. Snake servant'na is he doing the entire household work...like cooking,cleaning n everything??????
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthi99

Hi i have not yet watched the episode. Snake servant'na is he doing the entire household work...like cooking,cleaning n everything??????

Yes until thursday 🤣
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

I am so enjoying Aarav flirting with Oviya😆avlo natural ah irukku!
Juliekku nalla vayiru eriyatum😆 Gayu n & aarav gave hi5 after they got to knw julie is sister🤣

Play oda kadaisi naal Aarav may come to his father and say,
Appa., thangachi yoda friend.. namma veetla thangi irukkale.. avala enakku romba pidichirukku paa.. love panren.. kalyaanam senju vainga paa nu sonnaa eppadi irukkum 😉
ramyvijay thumbnail
Actually I was touched by the way when Oviya came to Aarav to clear up the things between them.. Kamal sonnadhayum think panni paarthiruppaan.. andha poolside chair la nyaanodhayam pirandhirukkum avanukku.. so he is back to sense .. 👍🏼

1st week la therinja Aarav-Oviya spark, ippo marubadiyum namakku kedachirukku.. Infact konjam jaasthiyaa ve.. 😳 naduvula konja naal buthi pedhalichu poittaan nu nenachu mannichu vittruvom..