Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
At the end of this play, BB should pick one or two who have done extraordinarily in their role (ofcourse Vaiyapuri and Oviya) and should be rewarded..

also the ones who didn't play well.. and penalty for the same.. 😆

I wish while they're closing this task in 3 days, BB should say that whatever enacted during the play are as per the role given.. So no more discussion about how they behaved or pointing it afterwards..

illanaa Gaya3 may try to give back later for Oviya's comment.. Anni yaa.. panni maadhiri irukku

that's an ultimate one.. I was thinking why this Gaya3 didn't give back and silent nu.. luxury budget points poyidume nu she kept quite I guess.. 😛
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Wow Nandhu(hope ur name is correct)...Innoru dhava episode patha madhiri iruku. ..Awesome *claps*...Hope they serve us these kind of episodes...It's a relief than watching dailsoaps... Any idea about d ratings of d show? I want to see this program in top 5 programs they put in Barc website...Greedy me 😆

Ya..U r correct..Thanks a ton ,Sandhyaji..😛..enaku antha scene romba romba pidichu irunthuchu..appadiye brainla store aai pochu...sila dialogues only i have written after seeing that particular scene..exactly azhumooonchi serialsku ithu evalavo thevalai..

Hehehe...aasai than.but .kandipa intha week trp egirikittu pogum😆
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Shiny bro semma 👏😆 You recapped several highlights of the epi 😆 All the characters were apt and I think most of them are enjoying the drama too, adhaan it's extra fun for us who are watching it 😆

Thanks Sush😃

Ya...they lived in their characters ..n its defo an eyetreat for us😛

shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

Haiyo.. Ellaroda comments padikum pothu innoru vaati episode paatha mathiri iruku.. bro vaiyapuri dialogue manapaadam panniteenga la.. semmaya irunthathu..

Thank u Jeffy😃..Hehehe...aama...epi paarthapaye mindla eriruchu avroda dialogues..

thittum pothu semaya thitrom...athe maathiri praise panratha perfect a panniranum...appothan supera irukum😉
ramyvijay thumbnail
Another interesting factor of this task is, nobody know what was said to others..

For Julie, BB said, she will eat only if periya Anni oottify and will sleep only when her father sings lullaby 😆

This wasn't told to others 😉 If Julie keeps bugging these both they'll get irritated.. (I think that was part of yesterday's promo.. Vaiyapuri in anger says... sollitte irukken..)

I've listed some of my expectations below:

So, if Julie eats without Nami (spoon) feeding her, she is disqualified.. 🤣.. I means points will be reduced..

Gaya3 was told she should be herself and do whatever she feels is right.. (so just in case if she pretend to be good., out of her character, disqualified... romba aasai enakku 😛)

Snake.. andha kudumbathukkaaga enna venaalum seiyya thayaaraa irukkanum.. if he refuses, points reduced 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Imagining everyone in the family having breakfast / lunch / dinner with marumagalal serving.. 😛 Aarav was told 'ellaaroda utkaarndhu saappida koodaadhu ' eppadi samaalikkuraan nu paarppom..
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Another interesting factor of this task is, nobody know what was said to others..

For Julie, BB said, she will eat only if periya Anni oottify and will sleep only when her father sings lullaby 😆

This wasn't told to others 😉 If Julie keeps bugging these both they'll get irritated.. (I think that was part of yesterday's promo.. Vaiyapuri in anger says... sollitte irukken..)

I've listed some of my expectations below:

So, if Julie eats without Nami (spoon) feeding her, she is disqualified.. 🤣.. I means points will be reduced..

Gaya3 was told she should be herself and do whatever she feels is right.. (so just in case if she pretend to be good., out of her character, disqualified... romba aasai enakku 😛)

Snake.. andha kudumbathukkaaga enna venaalum seiyya thayaaraa irukkanum.. if he refuses, points reduced 😆

@bold - highlight of the task is to not discuss each other's characters 😆 They are all going to bug each other without knowing what's going on, that's the fun part .. like you said, Julie and Aarav have specific things to do without being able to reveal why 🤣 Even Shakthi and Oviya clash in the promo is hilarious 🤣 'pannu pannu unta manushan pesuvaana' and then Oviya is just there giggling 😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I believe BB wouldn't assigned the task of stealing it to anybody, I mean to play as thief.. bcoz if that person is successful in that mission, others may say like BB favours someone.. 'I wasn't given that chance to be out of eviction' nu.. so it's upto the individuals as how they wanted to play..

As Sandhya said, it's not far away.. we're gonna witness it today.. in just few more hours.. let's wait and watch 😎

na kulamiye pogiten...na morning oru logic oda vandhen ...Apram Sush oda post sariya irukra madhiri thonuchu...Apram Gayathri post padicha udane marubadiyum doubt vandhuchu ...Adan episode la pathukalamnu vituten 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Regarding the choice of role-playing.. It was Vaiyapuri who picked it..

At first when he said Ganesh-Nami as 1st Son-DIL, Ganesh said he'll be the guest.. Sakthi already told that he'll be the guest when Snake read the letter.. (Guest naa OB adikkalaam nu nenachiruppaanunga 😆)

But kudumba thalaivar stick to his preference except Snake's 😛 thats why we got to watch them in perfect role.. maybe his experience could also be the reason for making this perfect casting 👏

Sir ku wife role ku yaarum illa nu kavalai.. so avare oru situation create panni, ammaa kovil kulamaa suthittu irukkaanga nu build-up kudhuthaachu 😉 character oda pinni pinanjittaaru.. he is enjoying it actually now being in the house.. hope he won't request anyone to nominate him for eviction anymore..

Nethu episode ke ivarukku more fans andhiruppaanga.. next time nomination la vandhaalum makkal kaapaathiruvaanga 👍🏼 Involvement kaatta maattenguraar ngradhu dhaan only complaint.. ippo adhu thool thool ah pochu.. 😎

previous day performance pathi mention pannanum nu irundhen.. he rocked as cool dude John Puri.. makeover was also good.. 10 vayasu kuranja maadhiri therinjaaru..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Aarav will have food with Oviya and Raiza...Julie dhan matikitta...Ivangaluku character pathiyum theriyadhu ...Namitha va ooti vida solli thitu vanga pora nalla 😆