Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thalaivi ithuthaan chancennu ellarayum vechi seyira 🤣🤣
Snehan's face is totally worth it 😛😛😛

Thanks for the Written update peeps 🤗
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the people oviya avangakuku kudutha character play pannratha maranthuddu.. ithuthan chance avanga bad nu makkalku kamika ninaikiranga pola...
It's time for the wildcard contestan to enter the house.. he saw where Saathi hide the diamant na, so it will be easy for that person to hide it... Or i want BB to tell some of the housmates where the original diamant is.. it will be fun to know who will get it first... and sakathiku semma bulb when he doesn't find the diamant where he hide it...

On Thursday i want BB to announce that Oviya and Vaiyapuri are the only people who did their task well, so they will be safe from next weeks eviction 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When everyone who went to the confession room and came back smiling.. appa mathavanga reactions ah paakkanume 😆 ellaam oru maargamaave thirumbi varraanga ngra look..

As BB informed they shouldn't let anyone else about their characterisation.. they were like 'enna expression kudukka nu theriyaama muzhichified 🤣

Gaya3: yen ellaarum ippadi irukkaanga?

Sakthi: ellaar kittayum orey vishayathai dhaan solliruppaanga.. naama dhaan buthisaali thanamaa panrom nu nenachittu brilliant edhaavadhu senju sodhapuvom..

fact fact fact 😛
ramyvijay thumbnail
Just my guess as how the game would proceed..

Movies / Stories la paartheenga naa, the thief who steals such expensive things / diamonds will keep the duplicate one in that place..

that's what Sakthi did.. so he is the thief..

now BB may announce like, the diamond has been stolen and the one in that place is a duplicate one... neenga paadhukaakka thavaritteenga nu.. But original veetla dhaan engeyo irukku nu.. so that everyone may go in search of it..

but Sakthi adhai 3 days ku yaar kannulayum padaama vachirukkanum.. only then he'll be out of eviction.. he may try to change the place to hide it or make sure no one nears it..

let me know if this makes sense?
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Just my guess as how the game would proceed..

Movies / Stories la paartheenga naa, the thief who steals such expensive things / diamonds will keep the duplicate one in that place..

that's what Sakthi did.. so he is the thief..

now BB may announce like, the diamond has been stolen and the one in that place is a duplicate one... neenga paadhukaakka thavaritteenga nu.. But original veetla dhaan engeyo irukku nu.. so that everyone may go in search of it..

but Sakthi adhai 3 days ku yaar kannulayum padaama vachirukkanum.. only then he'll be out of eviction.. he may try to change the place to hide it or make sure no one nears it..

let me know if this makes sense?

Yaaa absolutely!!! It will be fun to watch 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Another Angle:

BB said to Sakthi that he is the Ulavaali.. which means spy..

As he is a responsible son and wants to protect their family treasure, he replaced that with duplicate one.. so that even if it's stolen it's not worth it and he has saved it..

Here, anyone else can be a thief I guess.. One who steals this (duplicate) without anyone's knowledge successfully, then he/she is out of eviction but the luxury budget points will be nullified..

So there is a chance of 2 person to get rid of nomination for eviction..
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
see the actual reasoning behind this is .. Two things may happen .. One if shakthi wins , there will br lots of drama and fights. Secondly another secret task may come into ploy when bb will personally call and inform a contestant ( whom they want to save from next week elimination )saying that shakthi has the original one and you have to steal from him and then safeguard urself from the next week nominations. i guess the name could be either oviya or julie but i am not sure.😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
I believe BB wouldn't assigned the task of stealing it to anybody, I mean to play as thief.. bcoz if that person is successful in that mission, others may say like BB favours someone.. 'I wasn't given that chance to be out of eviction' nu.. so it's upto the individuals as how they wanted to play..

As Sandhya said, it's not far away.. we're gonna witness it today.. in just few more hours.. let's wait and watch 😎
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shakthi was superb today, Oviya as always was too good, Vaiyapurikku pudhu thembu vandha maari irundhuchu, ennama act panraru, experience...
Gayathri wasn't shown much, maybe that's why this episode was awesome and also Snehan as velaikkaran...

I guess people have to identify the characters give to others and play accordingly or else some people would take it to their heart i believe, especially Oviya character...
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I believe as Shakthi was chosen as Captain for the week, he was given the chance to steal and keep it safe, and it may have been anyone who was Captain at that point i think.. As Captain should be responsible towards Luxury Budget Tasks/Points...
My Guess is anyone can steal it from him and his only concern is to save it from theif...

Namitha was told to look into Sakthi & Gayathri activities by BB, if she does it well, she can find it and steal it from him i guess...
Edited by giri88 - 7 years ago