Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

It depends on the kind of drama and dynamics BB wants. If say the luxury budget is about to be cut and at the past minute BB reveals that shakti has the diamond, then all drama will start. People will want him to give up the diamond and get the luxury budget. He may or may not agree..
Some may be offended that he broke the bro code😆

They will all have to go through more tasks and will be emotionally stretched.

That is why the task is interesting. BB cam play well with the premise and cleverly change the way the housemates are aligned.

indirect ah happy ending celebrity family kullae virasal varum nu solarae😆
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Written update on two promos pls peepss.😆
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Second promo WU -

Vaiyyapuri says it's a family habit that every person washes their own plates .. Oviya replies, 'en veetla en servant dhaan pannuvaan' (Snehan moraichufies)

Shakthi says 'don't be a spoilsport Oviya .. ellathukum odhungi ponaa don't complain tomorrow that everyone are cornering you'
Oviya says 'I'm sorry I'm not complaining' .. Shakthi 'reason eh illa neenga inga irukardhula .. avanga avanga velaiya avanga avanga panikanum'

Oviya 'ennala mudiyaadhu' .. Shakthi 'manushan pesuvaana unkita'
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

indirect ah happy ending celebrity family kullae virasal varum nu solarae😆

That is what I hope happens😆 kootu kudubamma romba suthiyaachu. It is time they are taken apart. Nominations time la bore adikiranga already😊
coffeebuff thumbnail
I don't blame anyone here. Oviya is just playing her character and no one else is aware of that. Yet another instance where BB team is brilliantly forcing controversial interactions.

However, those who are yelling at Oviya could definitely stop to think that she's not a girl who does it on purpose and it might be her role nu ..
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Written update on two promos pls peepss.😆

Here you go 😃

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

New promo WU (don't have the link, saw it on FB) -

Shows a mini recap of Shakthi replacing and hiding the original diamond in the restroom. Oviya steals the diamond (fake) from the box .. siren starts and Aarav catches her ..

*pazhi oru pakkam .. paavam innoru pakkam* - voiceover.

'Kuda irundhey kazhuthu aruthutta dhrogi' nu someone says (idk if it's Gaya3 or Julie) .. Vaiyyapuri asks Shakthi and he cries, 'thirudi pazhakkam illa'

Shakthi winks and says 'job done' to the restroom camera

Note - Shakthi's scenes in the restroom are before crying at the dining table .. just edited differently. But I still think he's acting to make them believe.

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Second promo WU -

Vaiyyapuri says it's a family habit that every person washes their own plates .. Oviya replies, 'en veetla en servant dhaan pannuvaan' (Snehan moraichufies)

Shakthi says 'don't be a spoilsport Oviya .. ellathukum odhungi ponaa don't complain tomorrow that everyone are cornering you'

Oviya says 'I'm sorry I'm not complaining' .. Shakthi 'reason eh illa neenga inga irukardhula .. avanga avanga velaiya avanga avanga panikanum'

Oviya 'ennala mudiyaadhu' .. Shakthi 'manushan pesuvaana unkita'

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Oviya is in to d character given by BB...She is doing her job...She is a guest ...How can they expect guest to follow rules 😆
271043 thumbnail
Thanks for the written updates. I have a feeling that both Sakthi and Oviya are in on this mission.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

I think the most unexpected person will be thief...Maybe Viyapuri himself😆😆😆Ooops or Julie.
Oviya chumma venumnnu pandra I think. I Could be wrong also😆

I feel the obvious person wun be the thief, or maybe a wildcard entry ?😉

Her character definition :- jule oda friend,romba crumbu thanama irukanum... so only she is doing all thwse i think
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Justlikethat1 Even i am tired of this happy family drama. All i can say is oviya is doing her job well. She is also using this opportunity to take her frustration on others and i m loving it.😆